Recordings in 2009

no.

No one knows for sure I guess.

No one will know for sure but I heard somewhere along the lines of 70 :)

70 songs in 6 months and at the same setting up a tour and rehearsing? It's impossible.

I doubt he did 70 songs in that one yr

2008/2009 could be 40.

2009 alone is probably 11.

I am positive I read 70 on THIS very board! Must just have been a dream then?

To be honest, I reckon two or three. From March, Michael was busy as hell with 'This Is It'. I don't reckon he had enough time.

I think it was 71 haha... :)

No it's hard to say, I am sure that he worked hard and I am sure that we would be surprised how manyt songs he actually did. My guess would be 30

For sure he did record "Best of Joy" in '09, not sure how many exactly he recorded.

Well, if there are enough songs to make an album, i think the first album released after his death should be with the latest songs he record, why the hell Sony did this to 'MICHAEL'?

For sure he did record "Best of Joy" in '09, not sure how many exactly he recorded.

Best Of Joy was recorded in early 2008. None of the 2009 songs have been released. I read the last songs he recorded were "For The World" and "D.I.E.".

Isn't D.I.E. a Cascio song?

No, I believe it is a track he worked on with Neffu.

Best Of Joy being recorded in 2009 was part of the rumor of it being recorded for This Is It. It was confirmed to have been recorded in 2008.

Oh yeah, I'd be utterly glad to have more informations about Best Of Joy, too. Not because I distrust anyone here, but because I love that song soooo much :heart: .

Yup, Neff-U shared a snippet of "For The World". A part where Michael's talking.
Here it is:

Back