Recommend online MJ resources

APOM

Proud Member
Recommended online MJ resources / studies

I am looking for some solid and reliable online MJ resources where I can find intelligent conversations / studies about Michael and his work, and / or news reports regarding upcoming official releases and projects by the estate.

MJJC is, of course, one of the primary online resources for everything MJ but I've found that being one of the largest (if not the largest) online communities, and a place of constant active discussion, also means that sometimes it can be difficult to find the forest through the trees, so to speak. Which means I 'm often left looking for a more grounded kind of content that steers clear of the extremities -- both unwarranted / unreasonable negativity and over-the-top adulation -- often found here.

Some examples of resources that I enjoy -- and these are, in my opinion, solid resources so I am not really looking for anyone to give me their opinion on them and / or denounce them -- are given below:

Official resources:

- Michael Jackson: Website, Twitter and Facebook

- MJ Online Team: Twitter

- Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour

- Michael Jackson ONE

Articles, blogs, studies, etc.:

- AllForLoveBlog

- Daily Michael

- DamienShields.com

- dancing with the elephant

- Ivy: ask.fm and Twitter

- Joe Vogel: MJ Studies and Articles/Essays

- Mornings With Michael

- Smoke and Mirrors

Anything along these lines would be great. The important factor is really the way the subject matter is approached -- I enjoy reading / watching investigative and thought provoking studies and opinion pieces about Michael's work, character and life that stay respectful (of MJ and the estate as well as other parties involved with past, present or future projects), grounded and preferably calm while steering clear of the above-mentioned extremities.

Last edited:
Thank you, these are great! I'm familiar with Dancing with the Elephant but had forgotten about it. Love their conversations. It's so interesting and refreshing to see how MJ's work can be interpreted differently by each individual fan.

On a sidenote -- when starting this thread, I was surprised that there isn't already a stickied topic with a list of worthwhile resources and MJ studies. I'm sure there are more out there... Might be a good idea for the staff to look into?

Thanks! after taking a quick look though, I think more forums might not be exactly what I'm looking for with this topic. This thread is on the MJJC forums after all -- one of the most popular places to go for MJ fans looking for a forum-like discussion environment -- and seeing how several MJJC regulars seem to also post on the forum you linked (as well as other forums, I'm sure) adding links to more forums might be redundant.

I realize I did list forums as a possible resource in my original post but I think that, as the list expanded, my focus kind of shifted to article / blog-style content, opinion pieces and studies that fans can read or watch, rather than places for active discussion. I'll edit my original post for clarity.

They are not just a forum. There is other sections with articles and blogs too ;) But yeah, I get where you're coming from.

Back