recently have become an mj fan and it feels eye opening

lita

Proud Member
i feel like i’m inspired to be a kinder person the more i learn about him. i also think that the mj fans i encounter are all very nice people,, and it’s just a really fun experience for me. i’ve been in numerous other fandoms and none of them have felt so welcoming. listening to him makes me feel less alone and i’m really grateful that i have the opportunity to listen to his music 💙

i feel like i’m inspired to be a kinder person the more i learn about him. i also think that the mj fans i encounter are all very nice people,, and it’s just a really fun experience for me. i’ve been in numerous other fandoms and none of them have felt so welcoming. listening to him makes me feel less alone and i’m really grateful that i have the opportunity to listen to his music 💙
I feel exactly the same as you! I remember feeling more motivative to be a kinder person! Also welcome to MJJC! We're glad to have ya here!

Welcome to the Fandom!!!
Glad that you feel comfortable in our fandom and that you can see the beauty and magic that Michaels art still conveys :)

Welcome @lita You might be one of the people i mentioned earlier this year, meaning that ... i wonder how many new people will join the fandom now that the word of the biopic is pretty hot news right now. So, here you [ one of many more to come] are ! Can i ask how did you get to know of him ? and just what made you want to support M , is it that you feel you can relate to him/ his words.. the message he brings ?
Or..was it the word of the Michael jackson biopic or was it nothing to do with this at all?
2 more questions..
Which album is your fave so far ? Fave short film so far?
Have fun here with us all.

Welcome @lita You might be one of the people i mentioned earlier this year, meaning that ... i wonder how many new people will join the fandom now that the word of the biopic is pretty hot news right now. So, here you [ one of many more to come] are ! Can i ask how did you get to know of him ? and just what made you want to support M , is it that you feel you can relate to him/ his words.. the message he brings ?
Or..was it the word of the Michael jackson biopic or was it nothing to do with this at all?
2 more questions..
Which album is your fave so far ? Fave short film so far?
Have fun here with us all.
i did become more aware of his work through the news of the bipoc, but i do also feel very connected to him, as many people do. learning about his legacy is incredible to me, his influence really is endless. my favorite albums atm are off the wall and invincible, favorite short film is remember the time !

Oh wow, I love hearing about new fans just barely becoming aware of MJ..........I'm completely jealous of you being able to see, listen to, and read all that he put forth for people to enjoy! I can't even imagine at this point hearing the Thriller album for the very first time and reacting to it with fresh ears, or watching his short films with new eyes! Glad to have you aboard the fandom train @lita , and fasten your seatbelt! 🤘😎🤟

I felt like the exact same as u when I became a fan, my first memories of MJ was when I was a baby I remember dancing in my car seat to smooth criminal when it came on the radio. It wasn’t until two years ago when I actually slowly started listening to him and when I started I couldn’t stop. I’m now a die hard fan but pretty new just like you. Glad ur here

Back