recent video of stephanie mills talkin about mj

billyworld99

Proud Member
<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s-AYRprIYQ0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s-AYRprIYQ0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Yes, he did mention her in Moonwalk! MJ never mention much of his girlfriends, really! That's just the way he was! I like that! People telling their bussiness out there in detail sometimes, I really find stupid!

Certain things should stay private! Especially if u want privacy like MJ did! He was so public that atleast when he was in a realtionsip he could feel it was really only his! Something he didn't have to share unless he wantd to, which to me was smart!

He may have did a interview with his ex-wife Lisa once! But, he never mentioned much in detail ever during or after! Same with Debbie!

She was right about the Industry and the racist nature of it. MJ never got his full due.

Stephanie was right also in that people back in the day didn't tell there business like nowadays. now twitting and this or that is known in minutes, back in the day there was some mystery and surprise.

just did a bit of research on stephanie. found a youtube video of her talking bout dating michael. and interviewer's were like "i never knew mj dated someone black" and later she goes ' i guess i'm a little too black for him' . old interview but
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so disappointed.

just did a bit of research on stephanie. found a youtube video of her talking bout dating michael. and interviewer's were like "i never knew mj dated someone black" and later she goes ' i guess i'm a little too black for him' . old interview but
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so disappointed.

stephanie always dealt with low self esteen when she on a talk show she said the critics criticised her appearance when whe was first playing dorthey in the wiz

Yes, he did mention her in Moonwalk! MJ never mention much of his girlfriends, really! That's just the way he was! I like that! People telling their bussiness out there in detail sometimes, I really find stupid!

Certain things should stay private! Especially if u want privacy like MJ did! He was so public that atleast when he was in a realtionsip he could feel it was really only his! Something he didn't have to share unless he wantd to, which to me was smart!

He may have did a interview with his ex-wife Lisa once! But, he never mentioned much in detail ever during or after! Same with Debbie!

:agree:

She said the truth here, but in general I have mixed feelings about her speaking on MJ. She don't bash him, but she don't totally understand him either. She seems to feel safe only when she throws in some negative comments as well as positive ones, like soooo many other celebs do. That other radio interview, she comes across as one of those "MJ was bad at that time (whenever that is). But after that, well...I dunno" people.

She also said once how she was his only chocolate drop, and that he didn't marry her because he maybe thought she was too black for him, and how before Thriller, he was normal, and after Thriller - weird.

Don't want to start anything, just say that there's so many people claiming to have understood and known him, when they never did and choose to spew venom. This hurts so much.

Back