Reality show for MJ...would you apply ?

The Healer

Proud Member
Let us imagine that Michael is doing a reality show. Something like "big Brother ". There is a nice house and a choice of 20 girls and women age 18 to 40. And after 60 days he will choose his date.
You would be on cameras 24/7 doing all sorts of stuff to get his attention.
Would you apply ?? Imagine what it would be like in the same room with all those women fighting for his attention...? Like, looking your best, singing to his music, pretending that they love everything he loves...?
Every week one girl is expeled. Imagine all those jelaousy.
Again; would you apply and how would you act ?
I am really looking forward to see your thoughts on this....:D

LOL, Michael wouldn't do something like that even if he was in trillions of dollars of debt. :lol:

...But let's just say that if he did, and I was female; no, I wouldn't. :p

Ok...but please don"t start saying "Michael would never do that.....", please.
I said: let us imagine.Just like "would you marry Michael.." That also will never happen.
Would I apply, I honestly don"t know.I would feel strange, like a piece of meat on the market.But, on the other hand...if that could be the only chance for Michael to see me...I guess I would just be myself. No act. No way.

No, I wouldn't.
I am not a fan of reality shows, I'd like to keep some privacy to myself (like Michael always wanted).

If he would in some parallel world do a reality show i would want to do it so i could just be in the same room with him!!!! :heart: haha

oh gawd, I would never go into that sort of hell!

IF I did it, I would'nt mind the jaloux girls.. :crazy

Yes, but it would probably leave me very stressed out and anxiety ridden. But I would be very happy to meet Michael. Afterward I would probably regret it if it meant paparazzi coming after me, but still very happy to meet Michael. Huh, I guess I would have mixed feelings about the whole thing. :blink: On second thought I think I would like it if it was more like the Bachelor rather than Big Brother.

Only up to 40? That is age discrimination! LOL!

I don't think I would apply. I am just too shy to do something like that. I don't flirt well so that wouldn't help. I would probably be overshadowed by all the agressive, flirtatious, outgoing women. Like those on that dumb show "The Bachelor" heh!

I don't think I would apply. I am just too shy to do something like that. I don't flirt well so that wouldn't help. I would probably be overshadowed by all the agressive, flirtatious, outgoing women. Like those on that dumb show "The Bachelor" heh!

Yeah, you"re right.....no limits on age then. Then you would have 18 year and 80 year old women fighting for the sexiest man...:D
I was watching The Bachelor" once and it was scary...
Like I said I would feel very stupid with a crowd of women in the same room. I can only imagine how many back-stabbing and lies and jelaousy would be going on.
I guess I would probably get in and get out after some time. If Michael would like me, he would ask for my number anyway....oh, sweet dreams....:wub:

Yeah, you"re right.....no limits on age then. Then you would have 18 year and 80 year old women fighting for the sexiest man...:D
I was watching The Bachelor" once and it was scary...
Like I said I would feel very stupid with a crowd of women in the same room. I can only imagine how many back-stabbing and lies and jelaousy would be going on.
I guess I would probably get in and get out after some time. If Michael would like me, he would ask for my number anyway....oh, sweet dreams....:wub:

Imagine 20 girls (and please include those over 40-_-) in a "nice house" all vying for MJ's attentions. Sounds like a nightmare to me (for myself and Michael, hehe!). Knowing exactly how I am I would probably disappear somewhere in the house where it's quiet and just read or surf the web the entire time while everyone else is out in the hot tub, lol (that seems to be all they do on that stupid Bachelor show).

Let us imagine that Michael is doing a reality show. Something like "big Brother ". There is a nice house and a choice of 20 girls and women age 18 to 40. And after 60 days he will choose his date.
You would be on cameras 24/7 doing all sorts of stuff to get his attention.
Would you apply ?? Imagine what it would be like in the same room with all those women fighting for his attention...? Like, looking your best, singing to his music, pretending that they love everything he loves...?
Every week one girl is expeled. Imagine all those jelaousy.
Again; would you apply and how would you act ?
I am really looking forward to see your thoughts on this....:D

you know i think i would lol why not i'm up for a laugh & I would just totally be myself i mean i don't think Michael would like a woman trying to pretend to be something she's not he could see right through it all & i'm just me anyhow that's how i'll always be & if he liked that then cool all well & good i guess :D

No, I wouldn't.
I am not a fan of reality shows, I'd like to keep some privacy to myself (like Michael always wanted).

no i'm not a fan of reality shows i hate them but if this was for Michael i'd maybe do it you know just for the fun of it all, for somehting different
I hate the spotlight though that's my main problem i'd have with it!

In that case I would definitely apply. :naughty:

oh yeah i'd much prefer if it was just for Michaels viewing pleasure no stupid tv crew just him :D

Yes, but it would probably leave me very stressed out and anxiety ridden. But I would be very happy to meet Michael. Afterward I would probably regret it if it meant paparazzi coming after me, but still very happy to meet Michael. Huh, I guess I would have mixed feelings about the whole thing. :blink: On second thought I think I would like it if it was more like the Bachelor rather than Big Brother.

oh yeah the paparazzi yeah don't remind me now that part would suck

I don't think you would you'd stand out as nice, I mean do you think Michael likes brash nasty women who are all out for attention??? no i think not if you (like me) were one of the quiet one's i'm sure he'd notice you more!!!

I like reality shows, they are fun. But I'd NEVER want to be in one myself because I HATE TO BE FILMED/PHOTOGRAPHED more than anything! :lol: :lol: I hide when I see a camera, or run away! :lol: I'm a pro in hiding from cameras because I hate it so much! :lol: I only let people take photos of me or film me with my OWN camera because that way I can delete all the AWFUL photos of me (that are a majority anyways! :puke: :lol: :lol:) and can choose who gets to see my photos. I burnt my graduation pictures too and my mom still wonders what happened to them. :lol: They were SO AWFUL and I hated them, so I burnt them. :kickass: :lol: The best way to get me on a BAD mood is to show me pictures of me anyways. I always look like an IDIOT. :puke: :puke: :puke:

So...no, I'd NEVER want to have cameras around 24/7!! :lol: Unless I could have a towel over my head at all times so that no one could see my ugly face! :lol: :lol: Besides...I'd HATE all the "cat fights" and girls being nasty to each other because they are jealous and back-stabbing and scheaming and all that...Would not find all that fun. Or girls being two-faced and trying to impress MJ and not show their real face, and all the drama and all that....No thanks. Would not find that a lot of fun....:no: I'd probably leave volunteerly if it was just a bunch of arrogant, two-faced girls being nasty to each other. :lol:

Back