Real opus?

Its not certain that the opus is being sold...it could just be pictures of the opus. I have heard of people being caught like this before. It says 'collectors memorabilia' without any description of the item...you might get a postcard, white glove, anything. The description would allow them 'off the hook'. The seller feedback is practically non-existent ..one previous sale in 2008 discontinued through mutual agreement and another where the buyer is no longer registered.
I'd assume the worst ..if it looks too good to be true, it is.

Edit: Have you seen the video on youtube of the guy who bought a guitar, paid full price, and when the guitar was delivered it was a child's size one. He contacted the seller to complain, and it turned out the seller had got a 'person of restricted height' to pose with the guitar, so it looked like a full size one. I don't have the youtube reference but is is there under something like 'ebay scams' if anyone wants to look for it.

Last edited:
I wonder why it is so cheap...it also says NO RETURNS....I would send the seller a message and ask about it..

Thanks you guys for thinking with me :)
I dont think its worth the risk of buying reading al the stories and stuff.
It says indeed no return so thats what worries me the most indeed.
Thanks for your insight! :)

I too have concerns about the listing, but not because of the "no returns" policy. This thing weighs a tonne, so shipping it back and forth would cost a fortune!

Anyway, whatever the reasons are, if you have doubts then it's best to avoid it and keep your money safe ;)

I too have concerns about the listing, but not because of the "no returns" policy. This thing weighs a tonne, so shipping it back and forth would cost a fortune!

Anyway, whatever the reasons are, if you have doubts then it's best to avoid it and keep your money safe ;)

Yes your right ;) It kinda looks suspicious doenst it ?

^ebay would be your best option right now, because it's out of print hence not being sold by Kraken Opus anymore.

Back