Reaction on Michael's death in your country

Kirshach

Proud Member
Michael is loved in the whole world... Yes, we know it!
So please post some videos or just tell us about meetings, laying of wreath in you country, in your city... I just want realise again that Michael is loved everywhere.

Here's video filmed 26th June near USA embassy in Moscow... We will never forget him...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UquHm9eggyU

We have meetings in Bucharest too! Romania will never forget him! He will always be in our hearts!

You got here before I did.

Yes, people are very sad and hundreds have visited the US Embassy to leave flowers and light candels. The tv and radio channels have been very supportive as well. Ever since the news came in, MTV have played nothing but his music, not even a single other artist.
And the guys on the radio stations have asked drivers that, once every hour sharp, they turn their flashlights on, as a moment of silence for him. And I'm happy to say that many drivers are doing that.

So far, I'm happy with the way they've approached the situation.

As for the fans.....drowned in grief, what can I say...

In Portugal,my country,there have been happening tributes.

It started in Lisbon yesterday,and it will go on for a while asit will happen a litlebit all over the country.

Also yesterday,i asked for a mass to honour and pray for Michael and his family,specially his children.
that Mass happened in my home town,(porto),and while it lasted,i felt Michael so close to me!...
I'm considering do it again next week...

Back