re: SERIES finale of ER show

rockstar

Proud Member
re: SERIES finale of ER show

i have been watch this t.v show for years i was fan of it :yes: :cry: know the show is the end know the show is gone know i'll miss it :cry:

so did anyone watch the tonight show of the end of ER show :D i did :yes: the ending was the some way it was startin in the some way in 1994 i think is was something but they should did something different :yes: :thinking:

Last edited:
Re: SERIES finale of ER show

I thought they did a great job on it. IMO they left the ending open in case they want to bring it back, or maybe do a 2 hour special.

hey prince of pop

yeah i know the endding was like at the start of the show was like in 1994 :yes: :thinking: that's what my mother say :yes: :)

did you watch when they were talking about the show :D

i love er i used to watch it every single week right up tl carter left then i lost interest but i did watch the finale it was very good i want to get all the seasons on dvd so i can catch up what season was it that lucy and carter got stabbed and lucy died i cant remember that way i can buy that seasons on dvd i have seasons 1 and 3 so far

i don't know i couldn't remember it :thinking:

you should go on the youtube and find the show :yes: then you'll know :yes:

Watch ER on TNT. They play it once a day Monday through Friday in the mornings. It's a great way to catch up on the series. They just started season 1 about a week or so ago...

that's cool Prince of pop :D

no what on my t.v i alright watch it on t.v at 4:00pm monday to friday :yes: is great cause on firday they show the show were Dr.John Carter was in Africa with Dr. Luka Kovač
ooh man it was so scary i was shaking :yes: :thinking:

Back