Raymone Bain: Former Michael Jackson Rep Launches Internet Radio Show- Will Discuss Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickson177

Proud Member
raymone-bain-450.jpg

Raymone Bain: Former Michael Jackson Rep Launches Internet Radio Show

By Bridget Bland on Mar 24th 2010 6:06PM

Michael Jackson's long-time spokesperson Raymone Bain has jump-started her own radio show.
Last year, Bain sued the King of Pop for $44 million in unpaid business earnings, mostly from Jackson's London concert tour deal, which Bain was cut out of.
'The Raymone Bain Show,' which kicked off March 24, follows the Washington, D.C. based P.R. exec's slant on politics and issues of the day as well as conversations with celebrities and interviews with newsmakers and entertainment figures. The show will air exclusively on the Web at www.BDIGIX.com.
According to Bain, the show will "go behind the scene, and speak to those who are in the know...and, who make a difference."

The Spelman College alumna, who has represented Marion Barry, Serena Williams and Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds, worked with the 'Thriller' singer for six years.

In her 2009 lawsuit against Jackson, she claims to have hired staff, "averted imminent foreclosure" of several of Jackson's properties, supervised moves from France to Ireland to Las Vegas, and oversaw his living expenses and payroll. She also is taking responsibility for launching the bestselling "Thriller" 25th anniversary re-release, settling legal claims that threatened ownership of Jackson's song catalogs, and refinancing his loans.

After all of that, in 2007, she alleged, the music legend stopped answering her calls.
With that said, don' t expect the Davis, Bain & Associates Inc. partner not to divulge information about her business relationship with Jackson on the upcoming show, as well.
"Will I ever discuss my friend and former longtime boss, Michael Jackson? You bet I will, and will include creditable Jackson insiders in my discussions," she stated.
No word on the status of Bain's lawsuit against the Jackson estate, but her show plans to continue to air every Wednesday from 10:00 a.m until 12:00 p.m. EST.

http://www.bvnewswire.com/2010/03/24/raymone-bain-former-michael-jackson-publicist-radio-show/

Do you think Raymone Bain should drop her suit?
Yes No
Poll results so far

Yes
88%67 No
12%9

Hahah 88% said she should drop her suit..GOOD!!

So why did she sue him again? Because he didn't include her for the TII tour? Get over it. Yet again someone know was close to Mike using him for their own personal gain, is it ever going to stop?

We don't know the details of why she is suing. In addition to the TII tour, I'm thinking she is suing from unpaid fees, which she is entitled to do so. In fact, she's one of the people I'm certain should be able to sue because we KNOW she's spent a substantial amount of time around Jackson. If you worked for Michael Jackson and wasn't getting paid properly, you have no choice but to sue in order to be properly compensated. Jackson's financial structure was all over the place, so I can see some people not getting paid that should have. So why are we having a poll when we don't know the details of what she did and what she didn't get paid for? We all love Michael, but business is business. Should Branca and McClain not be paid when they are making the Jackson Estate deal after deal? Should they just do it for free because Jackson was the greatest entertainer of all time? Of course not. So let's not judge Bain's motives

I am not to worried about this radio show..Evil never succeeds....she may try to use the name Michale Jackson ...but it wont last too long. Terrible people always get it in the end.

We don't know the details of why she is suing. In addition to the TII tour, I'm thinking she is suing from unpaid fees, which she is entitled to do so. In fact, she's one of the people I'm certain should be able to sue because we KNOW she's spent a substantial amount of time around Jackson. If you worked for Michael Jackson and wasn't getting paid properly, you have no choice but to sue in order to be properly compensated. Jackson's financial structure was all over the place, so I can see some people not getting paid that should have. So why are we having a poll when we don't know the details of what she did and what she didn't get paid for? We all love Michael, but business is business. Should Branca and McClain not be paid when they are making the Jackson Estate deal after deal? Should they just do it for free because Jackson was the greatest entertainer of all time? Of course not. So let's not judge Bain's motives
So true. But there was something that she said to Geraldo the day MJ announce his tour that March 09. She said she was worried and tomme was not trustworthy and others. As we see now, MJ is dead. That keeps running in my mind.

how sad. raymone i thought u had some class. obviously not. found any new lawyers yest seeing as the dropepd you for not paying their bill! guess this is a way of making $

We don't know the details of why she is suing.
yes we do.u can read the lawsuit. which also shows her lawsuit is total B.S as when she was paid her final wage she signed a disclaimer that stated this was all/everything she was entitled to .it would be final payment and she couldnt come back at a later date and ask for more. she a lawyer signed that. so she has no legal standing to come back and ask for more. even more so she claims she a lawyer didnt realise what she was signing. yeah right.no wonder her lawyers dropped her

Last edited:
I am not to worried about this radio show..Evil never succeeds....she may try to use the name Michale Jackson ...but it wont last too long. Terrible people always get it in the end.

Agree !! times 10000000000 ! :clapping:

Under her watch, Michael had a somewhat botched WMA appearance and was paraded to Japan so fans could pay money to dine and meet him !!

Raymone Bain - You Fail !!!

:no:

how sad. raymone i thought u had some class. obviously not. found any new lawyers yest seeing as the dropepd you for not paying their bill! guess this is a way of making $

yes we do.u can read the lawsuit. which also shows her lawsuit is total B.S as when she was paid her final wage she signed a disclaimer that stated this was all/everything she was entitled to .it would be final payment and she couldnt come back at a later date and ask for more. she a lawyer signed that. so she has no legal standing to come back and ask for more. even more so she claims she a lawyer didnt realise what she was signing. yeah right.no wonder her lawyers dropped her

You probably wanna say that again Elusive, 'cause its is clear that Raymone is just plain trippin' with that lawsuit against Mike!

As for her new show, :smilerolleyes:

She should choose her words very carefully because in the end, if she continues her attack against Michael/his estate with fraudulent claims of "what she did", you can anticipate that she will be the one who will be sued! Count on it!

Agree !! times 10000000000 ! :clapping:

Under her watch, Michael had a somewhat botched WMA appearance and was paraded to Japan so fans could pay money to dine and meet him !!

Raymone Bain - You Fail !!!

:no:

I've wondered about that?:scratch:What was the story?

i'd pay money to dine and meet him, so that's a non issue. celebrities have been getting paid for appearances, and to get met, and dined with, for centuries, and it was ok in society. and MJ was the greatest celebrity, yet he met many for FREE. so, i'll separate that issue from whatever else is to be said about Raymone Bain. also..WMA wasn't botched. all someone of MJ's stature has to do, is make an appearance, and it would make many peoples' lifetime. he made his appearance there. nuff said. apart from that, also, whatever needs to be said about Bain, is whatever it is. her own money issues, at the expense of MJ, are what is suspect.

and i'll never get why it's so easy for some to judge MJ's financial circumstances(saying 'we know they were all over the place') without proof beyond a reasonable doubt, yet it's so easy to tell people not to make a determination on the sharks surrounding MJ. i get leery when people tell people what and what not to determine, but they get picky about what and what not to determine, when not having been behind the scenes in ANY of the situations.

you don't get to be that successful since childhood, for fifty years, with so many people going in and out of your life, not having anywhere near your success, and are able to set up your kids, nicely, for life, without being a financial wizard. and the idea of people taking too much credit for MJ's successful ventures, is nauseating.

my take on Bain is, if you're willing to exploit Michael's name after his death, you are corrupt, through and through, so she messed up, in Michael's business affairs.

Last edited:
i'd pay money to dine and meet him, so that's a non issue. celebrities have been getting paid for appearances, and to get met, and dined with, for centuries, and it was ok in society. and MJ was the greatest celebrity, yet he met many for FREE. so, i'll separate that issue from whatever else is to be said about Raymone Bain. also..WMA wasn't botched. all someone of MJ's stature has to do, is make an appearance, and it would make many peoples' lifetime. he made his appearance there. nuff said. apart from that, also, whatever needs to be said about Bain, is whatever it is. her own money issues, at the expense of MJ, are what is suspect.

and i'll never get why it's so easy for some to judge MJ's financial circumstances(saying 'we know they were all over the place') without proof beyond a reasonable doubt, yet it's so easy to tell people not to make a determination on the sharks surrounding MJ. i get leery when people tell people what and what not to determine, but they get picky about what and what not to determine, when not having been behind the scenes in ANY of the situations.

you don't get to be that successful since childhood, for fifty years, with so many people going in and out of your life, not having anywhere near your success, and are able to set up your kids, nicely, for life, without being a financial wizard. and the idea of people taking too much credit for MJ's successful ventures, is nauseating.

my take on Bain is, if you're willing to exploit Michael's name after his death, you are corrupt, through and through, so she messed up, in Michael's business affairs.

:clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back