Rare video of MJ in gary!

this was for the reality show MJ was filming in 2002

Loved the footage! did you all notice how much perfume Mike sprayed on in the car? see, thats why people always comment on how he smells 'cause he makes sure he's smelling good!lol

And that guy that was jumping around in the store!lol

thank you...
i miss him so much, still hard to believe he's gone...

if i called one of my friends and someone answered saying this is Michael, I'd DIE on the spot.

Thanks for posting! What great footage. :)

Great save and balance on the limo, Mike! :clap:

I remember this like it was yesterday.

It was a period where Michael was really opening himself up to the public and moment that lasted till that asshole Martin Bashir took advantage of him.

Aww, God I wish he was still with us. Yeah, he seemed to be having such ha great tiem ay know, just out feeling free and being one of the guys.

I wonder what perfum he was using inthe car? Was it 'Black Orchid,' or his 'MJ for Men?' Have to get me some.

Loved seeing him go back to Gary to that house. I think he still owned it and had a relative live in it. Love how he visits where he started from and kept his roots.

Love how he was saying 'hello' to everyone on the phone. Cute...

I would have loved to jsut have said hello to him and talk for 10 seconds...God. Bless his soul.

That was awesome! Thanks for posting. That guy jumping up and down at the end was hilarious! Only Michael could do that. He does wear a lot of fragrance....got to smell good for his fans. :)

OMG, his laugh. :lol: So funny to hear. I loved it, thanks for posting.

lol that is alot of purfume.. but um.. did anyone else notice where he was mostly spraying it? lol.. definately for the ladies hehe

OMG! Youve just made my day. I love that video. So sweet and amazing. That gu jumping around after he hugged him cracked me up, i bet MJ was like O.k then... haha.
That girl is so lucky hugging him like that, i would have loved to have done that. Loved the perfume spraying to- he sure used enough! Yeah, if he had spoken to me on the phone i would have died! lol. Omg, hes so sweet and his laugh is even cuter.
So cute, when he nearly falls off that car, he smiles and giggles! Thankyou so so much. I love watching these vids, even though it makes me miss him even more. I would have done anything to hug him and tell him that i love him! :'(

that was not part of a reality show that looks like his private home footage Michael had tons of private footage he used to tape everything

Yeah! I was there when MJ returned to Gary in June 2003 to get the key to the city etc. That was an amazing day! He seemed so happy and was always smiling. I actually brought my 80's MJ doll still new in its box that I got off of Ebay and was one of the lucky few to have him sign something. I'll never forget that moment. That was my only time seeing MJ in person...amazing...

Back