Rare snippet(s) of Bad from The Dangerous Tour Rehearsals (1st Tape)

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
Just recently stumbled on to this one, pretty cool. I wish someone would leak the rest of the 1st tape from the rehearsals.

[youtube]iAKqRFbaDYc[/youtube]

While im at it I might aswell post this one too.

[youtube]FxPfDcmiyeg[/youtube]

I've always thought that video of Michael rehearsing "Bad" was fake. Why? Because at the end you can see some of the dancers getting in the picture. And that usually doesn't happen when he is performing bad. My guess? I think it's video footage from "The Way You Make Me Feel" rehearsal overlayed with the audio of the song "Bad".

I've always thought that video of Michael rehearsing "Bad" was fake. Why? Because at the end you can see some of the dancers getting in the picture. And that usually doesn't happen when he is performing bad. My guess? I think it's video footage from "The Way You Make Me Feel" rehearsal overlayed with the audio of the song "Bad".

MJ and his moves are sychronized to well with the beat for that to be fake. By the way no where in TWYMMF have i seen him doing what he is doing in this Bad clip. Im certain that this is the real deal :)

Edit: now looking at it closer you know what i believe, that one of the dancers just came to drop off a mic stand for him, seeing as there was no stand there and he always performs bad with a stand.

Last edited:
Back