Rare: Michael Jackson with Geraldo Rivera in recording Studio 2005

MJTheKing

Proud Member
Michael Jackson with Geraldo Rivera in recording Studio 2005 (RARE)

Thank you! There is some footage of this already from a different camera angle in much lower quality where they play Beautiful Girl.

This is much better quality after they play it.

I got goosebumps when MJ stared towards the camera...

Like one of the comments stated, it's like you are THERE sitting with them.

Amazing.

Wow, he looked great here! He looks so focused, kind and alive in this. It would be great to hear some of the music Michael made during this era. I also appreciate how much Geraldo respected MJ. He was one of very few journalists who treated Michael with the dignity he deserved, even during his darkest hours.

You can all see how MJ cared to notice everyone who was there in the room with him, he never acted like he's the only important one.

lol right at the end ............ BASHIR LADIES AND GENTLMEN then the other guy reloads the shot gun hahahaha

Thank you! There is some footage of this already from a different camera angle in much lower quality where they play Beautiful Girl.

This is much better quality after they play it.

I got goosebumps when MJ stared towards the camera...

Like one of the comments stated, it's like you are THERE sitting with them.

Amazing.
Yeah I remember looking at the footage, but it was probably much shorter and yes, the quality wasn't this good. You'd think you've seen almost everything MJ-related on youtube, but it's like,
you keep on stumbling upon some "new" stuff.
@MJTheKing: Thank U!

Esp. to all my fellow female fans here:
Don't you think he looks so sharp in that slim black jacket?:wild: That's a fine man right there.

Like was ne really always so sweet.....darn....its like how can you say anything bad about a guy like that.....its like killing puppies or something

I remember when it came out back in 2005.... seems like such a long time ago.

Back