Rare Michael Jackson Memorabilia at online auction Mar. 1 - 10, 2010

TGC

Proud Member
I thought this would be of interest to fellow Jackson fans:

SUBJECT: Rare Michael Jackson Memorabilia to be featured at online auction.

On Mar. 1 – 10th, 2010 Gotta Have It will be hosting an online auction that will feature never before seen Michael Jackson wardrobe presented by The Golden Closet, a reputable vendor of authentic entertainment memorabilia.

The Golden Closet has acquired iconic Michael Jackson wardrobe worn by the legendary performer during stage and video performances as well as personal wardrobe worn during television appearances and in promotional photos. Detailed information and images of these iconic pieces may be currently found in the New Items section of their website www.thegoldencloset.com at the link below:

https://www.thegoldencloset.com/merchant/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=TGC&Category_Code=NEW

Featured Michael Jackson items include:

o A custom tear away jumpsuit worn during the 1984 Jacksons “Victory” Tour

o A beaded costume worn during the “Victory” Tour and utilized in the most publicized promotional photo of his career

o Wardrobe worn during the Japanese leg of the “Bad” Tour

o Custom made garments worn during recording sessions

o An extremely rare production book for the controversial music video “Black and White”, which includes the script and detailed story boards.

Direct links to the Gotta Have It Rock And Roll Auction website appear at the bottom of each item’s page on The Golden Closet website.

Registration is required for participating in the auction and absentee bidding is also available. Information on the auction can be found at the link below:

http://www.gottahaverockandroll.com

I wish I was filthy rich and could buy all of them :(

M0097b.jpg

M0111b.jpg

why are they selling his possessions, they should be in a museum!

^ ?!

Why are MJs possessions being sold left right and centre. They should go in a museum OR has anyone thought that his children might want them..?

M0094.jpg

GOTTAHAVEIT.COM MAR. 1 - 10, 2010
MICHAEL JACKSON – Plaid shirt and Levi’s worn at Sony Studios during rehearsals for the “Dangerous”
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]
This plaid shirt and black Levi’s were worn by legendary performer Michael Jackson during his rehearsals for the 1992 “Dangerous” tour. The long sleeved button-front plaid shirt is made of a cotton and rayon blend and has tan, brown, navy, aqua and purple stripes made by Mondo Marco. Sewn into the hem of the shirt is a “Dennis Tompkins” and “Michael Bush” designer label, the two-man designer and stylist team that created and implemented Mr. Jackson’s look and image for 25 years. The black jeans are the classic Levi’s 501 with a size 28 waist and 36 inseam.

While on a break from rehearsals, MJJ started a water balloon fight with his two nephews, Elijah and Levon and got soaking wet. Before he could return to rehearsals he needed to change into dry clothing, so one of Mr. Jackson's stylists gave him his personal shirt and provided him with a pair of Mr. Jackson's own Levi’s and shoes. The three were photographed riding in a studio golf cart where Mr. Jackson can be viewed wearing the outfit. He also wore the outfit while being photographed for a Pepsi-Cola promotional photo op the same day. Accompanied by a letter of authenticity from Michael Jackson's designers.

Presented by The Golden Closet, your premiere source for screen used wardrobe, props, and music entertainment memorabilia.

This item is strictly being sold as a collectible piece of memorabilia. No rights are granted, impressed or implied. Replication or use of this garment and artwork are not permitted.

Please note all images appearing here are the property of their respective owners and are utilized strictly for authentication and reference purposes.

THIS ITEM WILL BE FEATURED IN THE GOTTA HAVE IT ONLINE AUCTION MAR. 1 - 10, 2010. PLEASE CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Why are MJs possessions being sold left right and centre. They should go in a museum OR has anyone thought that his children might want them..?

there was one previous auction as well (when the famous glove was sold). apparently Michael gifted a lot of stuff to people and charities etc. Once you gift it, the person you gave it becomes the owner and they can do anything that they want with it.

remember they stopped the auction that had his personal belongings so therefore these are most probably gifted items that estate cannot claim ownership.

The I Just can't stop loving you jacket looks a fake, the patches don't match with MJ's jacket ones...

Last edited:
wow ..this is really upsetting..just thinking they are selling Michael's stuff for a profit....IDK anymore.....:cry:

I wish I could afford to buy it all and then I would keep something for me but I would give the rest to fellow fans...:(

Back