Rare making of Black Or White footage

Boy, there are countless tapes of stuff like this. I wonder how cool it was to be his personal videographer(s). THAT's the person you wanna talk to.

Moreee rare stuff coming our way, I love it :wub: even if it's short like the ones we've seen lately. By the way as I just came to the computer I saw this and opened another thread :lol: if any mod is reading, could you delete my thread? thanks!

Wish that uploader would give credit to concerned individual. Thanks to this person you are actually able to see this stuff. Oh well :censored:

:woohoo: These are awesome. Thanks guys. :wub:

If you give me the name of the person who originally owned the footage, I'll credit that person. I downloaded these clips on a public social network, before I posted them on Youtube, so I have no idea who the owner is.

Alright. Please credit Jeff Beasley and "Michael Jackson Archives". (the place is called like that)

I love this :wub: I'll never get bored of seeing new rare footage of Michael. Was he singing Walk On By at the end there?

Sounds like Walk On By, yes.

Does this suggest that the end segment of Black or White was originally intended to be WITH music?

Does this suggest that the end segment of Black or White was originally intended to be WITH music?

It was probably just easier for him to dance to the music.

Last edited:
Aww I love seeing the little glimpses of MJ like this! That girl is adorable as well :D

Back