Rare footage of Michael Jackson visiting Perth in 1985

orianalee

Proud Member
Winchester, UK (hometown: Hong Kong and Macao)
Not sure if anyone has post this before, here's a rare footage of Michael visiting Perth in 1985, He looked perfect and amazing (as always:)) in that military style.......and at the end of the clip, the lady said he bought 2 medical text books about skin disease back in 1985, I think that should be the time when he started to have vitiligo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgnx9S9tKBc

Thanks for sharing.
Yes Michael has told in the Oprah interview that the skin diseases began in the Thriller era in the '80's.

nice video.. i could just snatch him up.. only thing i didn't like was her saying that he was afraid of the sun due to his plastic surgeries.. um no boo boo not it at all..

he is so cute in the video
lol@Shaun wanting his jacket

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! :D
He looked happiest throughout that footage when he was talking to the little girl and the little boy at the end.
But the plastic surgery comment was like, "What? That theory doesn't even make sense."

hehe he didn't like brown color?? did he ever wear brown cloths??

Here's another rare video from Australia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJdvmlxH7vg

This is Molly Meldrum (very famous music critic and TV personality in Australia) talking about Thriller before it became a huge global success (Jan/Feb 1983) and urging Australian radio to play the record more because it was so good. It just seems so strange that in the first few months of Thriller being released, Molly Meldrum at least thought it wasn't going to be the success that it should be and that people weren't appreciating it enough.

Wow, that's for posting this wonderful video of Michael in Australia from 1985. I think Michael looks amazing in it, and I love his hairstyle. I'd love too see the full footage of Michael on the telethon etc.

Here's another rare video from Australia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJdvmlxH7vg

This is Molly Meldrum (very famous music critic and TV personality in Australia) talking about Thriller before it became a huge global success (Jan/Feb 1983) and urging Australian radio to play the record more because it was so good. It just seems so strange that in the first few months of Thriller being released, Molly Meldrum at least thought it wasn't going to be the success that it should be and that people weren't appreciating it enough.

Thanks for the clip...He got such a great taste :)
I recognized him, he did 2 interviews with Michael, one in the late 1970s and another in 1987 during his bad tour in Japan....

Wow, that's for posting this wonderful video of Michael in Australia from 1985. I think Michael looks amazing in it, and I love his hairstyle. I'd love too see the full footage of Michael on the telethon etc.

Me too....would be great if the full version is available in youtube....just really love his gorgeous look so much!!

thx for sharing=]
i really loved this video.
Everything can make me remind Michael, included it><

RIP Michael

Back