[Rare] Footage from the Recording Sessions of Michael Jackson's Charity Song: What More Can I Give

Re: [Rare] Footage from the Recording Sessions of Michael Jackson's Charity Song:What More Can I Giv

It's so cool!

Re: [Rare] Footage from the Recording Sessions of Michael Jackson's Charity Song:What More Can I Giv

That's great footage _ such an Awesome song !

Is that hamid guy still hanging onto all this footage? He was the one who filmed the arvizos making their pro-mj statements for the rebuttal doc but they couldn't air it because he was demanding money from mj. Who knows what a difference that could have made to the arvizos' credibility if it had been aired at the beginning of 03.

I wish we could hear Michael's demo for that song. It's such a beautiful song, but I bet it would sound even more beautiful if Michael sang the whole thing!

I wish we could have Hamid's collection, for sure we all go crazy on the footage he has/ made

Thanks for this !!

The way Beyonce reacts when she hears Michael's demo (presumably for the first time) is exactly how I react. Just uncontrollable laughter and emotion comes pouring out of me. Such a joy, man.

I didn't even know Tom Petty was involved in that project. Pretty cool to see them chatting on the phone like that.

At times Michael sounds somewhat drugged.

I'd love to have Michael's demo. I think the finished song is badly put together.

SO cool! This made me smile like an idiot all the way through. It's so cute how the stars were star struck. Lol. And I said it before, but I could seriously sit through HOURS of simply watching Michael work. So amazing.

Thanks so much for this footage :bow:

It's so beautiful and I love Michael all being serious giving 'pointers' to other artists :cheeky:

So Amazing to see Him "direct" all those wonderful artists into singing this beautiful song, even from afar or over the phone!! :heart:
Great footage, thank so much for sharing!! :yes:

Love seeing Michael commanding all the artists... Boss Michael at work :D

LadyBad.... thanks so much for posting this footage.
It's such a pleasure to see MJ in his element and bringing people together.

Great song, great cause. If only......

Lol@Usher on the phone! :D

A Charity event was to be held at the LOEWS hotel in phila pa. A pair of Michael's Shoes and Jacket were to be auction off. Someone stole his shoes. Starting bid 50,000 dollars. They also said another pair of Michael Shoes went for close to 100,000 dollars. CHANNEL SIX ACTION NEWS.

Last edited:
Back