Rare bad concert rehearsal!

Although i dont believe this is very rare as i have seen it many times, thanks anyway. Would be amazing to see Bad rehearsal footage in HQ some day..

I posted it here just in case there are some fans who havent seen it yet :)

I actually think I remember watching that way back then....that Mary Hart was one lucky lady...holding hands with Michael Jackson would have been awesome for any reason!!!!!!!!

I think I have this on my MJ harddrive in better quality. But how amazing is he!! :wub: I wish we could get our hand on all backstage/rehearsal footage.

Oh I didn't have to see it to know it's the one with Mary Hart walking along with him, holding hands right? Oh it is old, I had this on tape back in the day :sigh: thanks though.

hey guys just found this in youtube and i know alot of us fans tend to be wary of entertainment tonight but this is from late 80s:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-I7IgvGcRU

Here is fresh video from Mary Hart, and she is remembering Michael that night. She thought he was very sweet.:wub: (I think most everyone has seen this by now, but maybe not. It's great.)

Yes, I think most of us have seen the footage a few times at least, but thats OK, I don't mind seeing it again in your thread. Thanks for posting Jess. :)

Can you imagine walking and talking with MJ?! :girl_sigh: let alone having a private dinner
with him. Now who's bad? Lol! Mary Hart is indeed one lucky lady!

Yes, I think most of us have seen the footage a few times at least, but thats OK, I don't mind seeing it again in your thread. Thanks for posting Jess. :)

Can you imagine walking and talking with MJ?! :girl_sigh: let alone having a private dinner
with him. Now who's bad? Lol! Mary Hart is indeed one lucky lady!

I would've been like :heat: :stars:

Back