Rapper Sisqo recalls on the time he met Michael.

Awww sweet story, it shows how much Michael is loved and respected. I just wish it would have been made clearer when he was alive to hear it.

Thanx for posting. People like him who met MJ in person know the media has portrayed him as the opposite to who he really is. I remember last year this guy from the High school Musical saying similar things. (gotta find the quote later) He was being interviewed by um... who was it...anyway..He said his first impression of Michael was that he was a "dude", a physically strong man with firm handshake and the interviewer seemed surprised:smilerolleyes:

BTW, since when Sisquo was a rapper? Many R&B artists are mistaken for rappers in the white media so many times, it's a shame.

I remember Siqo talking about meeting Michael way back in 2001-02. He always used to speak about Michael being a huge influence on his music and dancing.

Great story....how I would've loved to shaked his hand!! what ever happened to Sisqo? he just disappeared. No more thong song.

Oh i saw him saying a bit of this. I thought it was so sweet. Sisqo seems lovely! If everyone would only listen to what the people who have met Michael say rather than the media, everyone would see what a beautiful man he is!

:smilerolleyes:Ever notice that people who have met him never have a bad word to say about him? Unless they are an ex employee or something?

Great story....how I would've loved to shaked his hand!! what ever happened to Sisqo? he just disappeared. No more thong song.

Hes on britains Celeb Big Brother at the moment... and God Bless Him!! Hes an absolute diamond :love:

I've always said I'd never watch anymore CBB but I may have to now cos of this :p Sisqo you're quality mate! :D

I know, Ive never watched BB, but Im hooked this year!! theyve got some quality people in there.... anywhooooo... back on topic haha

Go Sisqo!!!!

I remember Corbin Bleu said the same thing, how the world could taunt such a man is terrible.

Sisqo is not a rapper.. he's a singer.. he's been going on about that mistake annoying him.

I've been watching CBB a bit, I must have missed him saying this.. I only saw him talking about JayZ being the Michael Jackson of his genre.

Back