Randy Phillips: Jackson Passed Drug Test (CNN Video)

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
I am so glad how strongly AEG and the TII team are standing behind Michael. They were the ones with the most contact with him at this time. They have been very respectful throughout all of this.

i can't watch it but would you plz sum up what he said because i believe this man, and respect him.

Why am I getting this sick felling again. This man was healthy and ready to go. UGH. what happened to sweet michael.

????

It does make you sick. It makes me think that Michael DID NOT HAVE TO DIE. It makes me think that somebody GAVE him something they should not have given him. And the media is reporting it wrong. They are saying that Michael collapsed but I don't think this is true. Michael never got up that morning! That is why he was on the bed in the first place. So something happened over night or early that morning.

i can't watch it but would you plz sum up what he said because i believe this man, and respect him.

He noted that he isn't privvy to the doctor patient relationship, but that the doctor said Michael passed with "flying colors" and the only thing was that he had a slight case of hay fever. He also Mike was healthy and looking forward to the tour. Said he wasn't with Mike 24hrs, but that he saw nothing regarding drugs.

I dunno bout all that though. Why are peeps caught up on how healthy he was or wasn't. If it was drugs the state of his health don't matter.

I still wanna know how all these peeps could not notice he had a problem with drugs. Are they all covering their @sses?

He noted that he isn't privvy to the doctor patient relationship, but that the doctor said Michael passed with "flying colors" and the only thing was that he had a slight case of hay fever. He also Mike was healthy and looking forward to the tour. Said he wasn't with Mike 24hrs, but that he saw nothing regarding drugs.

I dunno bout all that though. Why are peeps caught up on how healthy he was or wasn't. If it was drugs the state of his health don't matter.

I still wanna know how all these peeps could not notice he had a problem with drugs. Are they all covering their @sses?

thanks. i'm still waiting for the family private aotupsy.

It does make you sick. It makes me think that Michael DID NOT HAVE TO DIE. It makes me think that somebody GAVE him something they should not have given him. And the media is reporting it wrong. They are saying that Michael collapsed but I don't think this is true. Michael never got up that morning! That is why he was on the bed in the first place. So something happened over night or early that morning.

I feel ya, man...I feel ya.

So much is swirling through my mind with all of this. If that nurse is to be believed then it was the propofol that ultimately did him in, and the discussion of drugs becomes irrelevant insofar as his death is concerned. He was only using it to rest, which means someone effed up BIG time.

Its that or something to do with pain meds. I think he did have a thing for pain meds and Grace choosing not to adress that aspect of the rumors solidifies that for me. The $48,000/month habit that's being reported is weird though becuase no one who was around him during the past months are have said they saw a problem. If he was high all the time how did they all miss, or all they just covering their asses?

F*ck if the man needed help they should have helped. Why was everyone ignoring it?The man allegedly had a problem with meds since '84, wtf.

I am very suspect of all these people coming out AFTER Michael is dead talking about he he was a drug abuser. Yet we don't hear NOT ONE SINGLE one of his CELEBRITY friends saying that he was on drugs. How come Justin and McCauley and Stevie and Quincy and Diana and all these people aren't saying it. How come it is only marginal people who wanted to be in his circle? Why aren't his peers saying it? Why isn't Elizabeth saying it? Why isn't Dionne Warwick saying it? Why isn't Rodney Jerkins saying it? Why just the marginal hangers on?

Let's not forget Mark Lester, who said he so no signs of it. Good Point ATLF

also if you recall that the doctor said and i quote' i didn't see him breathing when i entered the room'... now not for nothing but how the hell can you tell if someone is breathing or not from the other side of the room? then he back tracked and said....Michael only had a slow pulse. let me ask this question? the doctor was suppose to be there in the room with michael...my question is...wouldnt it be odd if he was suppose to be the one to wake michael up and he didnt because he fell alseep himself? This question is so eating me up inside, I feel as though this doctor is so guilty and that he will get away with it.

That is what I have been thinking from the beginning and it makes everything hurt even more. I can't stand the thought of dealing with the possibilities right now. I just want someone else to figure out the truth and tell me when it is all over. And I do hope that the real truth comes out, whatever it is.

I just want to grieve and pay respect. I need it and Michael deserves it.

If it turned out to be murder...oh my God, I don't know what I'm going to do!

If it turned out to be murder...oh my God, I don't know what I'm going to do!

I SWEAR TO GOD.. IF THIS TURN OUT TO BE A MURDER OF OUR SWEET KIND HEARTED MICHAEL..

I KNOW THAT HELL WILL BREAK LOSE. AND I SWEAR
I DON'T CARE IF I END UP IN JAIL...

MOTHER FUCKING ASSES :mat: THEY KILLED MICHAEL
AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN SEE IT.. :boohoo: -_-

That is what I have been thinking from the beginning and it makes everything hurt even more. I can't stand the thought of dealing with the possibilities right now. I just want someone else to figure out the truth and tell me when it is all over. And I do hope that the real truth comes out, whatever it is.

I just want to grieve and pay respect. I need it and Michael deserves it.

I agree. I don`t want to speculate to mutch. It just hurt, whatever the reason was.

Can you believe some articles actually wrote the title like this:?
'Jackson "Passed" Drug Test'
What the hell? If the result was 'Failed', would they put THAT in quotation marks??

That IS what I MOST concerned, if Michael didn't have to die.
someone improperly give him something bad.
and if it's true, that would KILL me.

I SWEAR TO GOD.. IF THIS TURN OUT TO BE A MURDER OF OUR SWEET KIND HEARTED MICHAEL..

I KNOW THAT HELL WILL BREAK LOSE. AND I SWEAR
I DON'T CARE IF I END UP IN JAIL...

MOTHER FUCKING ASSES :mat: THEY KILLED MICHAEL
AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN SEE IT.. :boohoo: -_-

YEAH! I'll kill the bastards that killed our baby! Someone will have to punish them!

You guys need to calm down on the conspiracy theories. :mello:

this whole issue around whether mike was over using drugs or not is really weird. On the one hand there are plenty of people saying he was, but on the other are lots of people saying he wasn't. Strange!

Back