Randy accepts Angel Award on Michael's behalf

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
Randy accepted the 'Angel Award' presented to him on behalf of Michael at the 11th Annual Children Uniting Nations Oscar Celebration, held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on March 7, 2010 in Beverly Hills, California. Rebbie was aslo there at the event.

09randyrebbie.jpg

Rebbie is such a nice looking woman for a lady her age Randy on the other hand doesn't look that great imo.

No wait....is that Rebbie??!
lol I didn't even recognize her!She's still so so beautiful..(her bro not so much)

lol....in that pic, Randy looks like MY lil brother in washington d.c.

i'm insulted at what yall 2 said. lol

cus my lil bro is a good lookin dude.

anyway congrats to the always deserving Michael.

Nice to see other family members making appearances on MJ's behalf.

It is nice to see Rebbie..she is just beautiful....she looks great. Michael would be proud to receive this award.

Rebbie is such a nice looking woman for a lady her age Randy on the other hand doesn't look that great imo.

My age is catching up with me because I cannot remember exactly what happened to Randy several years back. Was it a car accident, was beaten up, or what? I do know he suffered injuries that were fairly serious, not sure if it involved head trauma or not, but that does ring a bell. Perhaps that may shed light on his appearance and/or actions?

My age is catching up with me because I cannot remember exactly what happened to Randy several years back. Was it a car accident, was beaten up, or what? I do know he suffered injuries that were fairly serious, not sure if it involved head trauma or not, but that does ring a bell. Perhaps that may shed light on his appearance and/or actions?

Really...? Randy doesn't look/act disabled to me..? :ermm:

Last edited:

I dont get your question! It's not called for there is nothing wrong with randy

He was in a bad car wreck around 1979 and was in a wheelchair for awhile. The doctors said he might not walk again. Years later he was kidnapped. I think it was in South America, but not sure of the location.

He was in a bad car wreck around 1979 and was in a wheelchair for awhile. The doctors said he might not walk again. Years later he was kidnapped. I think it was in South America, but not sure of the location.

:eek:

Elaborate, please!

I dont get your question! It's not called for there is nothing wrong with randy

I'm sorry, I was responding to a post that said Randy didn't look "that great". It was only in response to the post and previous posts in the past r/t Randy. Sometimes people are not aware of events that occured, sorry if it was offensive, not meant to be.

Randy was involved in a car wreck in 1979 where he almost died. Doctors told him he'd never walk again but he defied the odds and walked again. According to Katherine it was why 'Triumph' was called 'Triumph'. There are also reports that he had a mental breakdown in the late 80s but not sure if they can be corroborated.

:eek:

Elaborate, please!
Randy was kidnapped and they tied him up somewhere, asking him if he was the brother of THE Michael Jackson. Randy said no, said he was a poor medicine man from Idunnowhere and they left him there to die. Not sure what happened after that but eventually he was found and taken to hospital.

That's all I know.

Randy was kidnapped and they tied him up somewhere, asking him if he was the brother of THE Michael Jackson. Randy said no, said he was a poor medicine man from Idunnowhere and they left him there to die. Not sure what happened after that but eventually he was found and taken to hospital.

That's all I know.
never heard of this :bugeyed

The picture is very nice. Congrats to Michael on the award! He would be happy. I'm glad Randy and Rebbie accepted it on behalf of Michael.

Rebbie looks stunning.

Randy is finally out and about, invited to an event. Maybe he will stop tweeting now..

No, Rnady was NOT kidnapped. Alejandra, his former wife, along with her two sons, was.

And Randy was not beaten up. He beat up his former wife Eliza and went to jail because of it.

Rebbie is soooo beautiful.

I agree with the first few statements about Randy. His negativity may be affecting the way I see him.

Back