*R RATED* Urben Dictionary: Mikegasm

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
I thought i would share this here because alot of people dont know....What a Mikegasm is.

1. mikegasm
an orgasmic sensation created by watching videos, concert performances, fan videos, or thinking sexually about Michael Jackson. During a mikegasm, one usually feels horny and lustful; and has an increased desire to have sex with said person. Oh, my God; everytime I watch Dirty Diana, I get a freakin' mikegasm when he rips his shirt off! Damn

2. mikegasm

A particularly strong orgasm cause by watching Michael Jackson's sexiness.
Frequently caused by the You Are Not Alone music video, where all he's wearing is a sheet.
Michael: Hehehe... *grabs crotch and grins*
Girl: Ooooh.. MIKEGASM!

here is the link. Lovely isn't it...? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mikegasm

I love DF.

umm if this is not aloud please let me know.

Last edited:
I thought i would share this here because alot of people dont know....What a Mikegasm is.

1. mikegasm
an orgasmic sensation created by watching videos, concert performances, fan videos, or thinking sexually about Michael Jackson. During a mikegasm, one usually feels horny and lustful; and has an increased desire to have sex with said person. Oh, my God; everytime I watch Dirty Diana, I get a freakin' mikegasm when he rips his shirt off! Damn

2. mikegasm

A particularly strong orgasm cause by watching Michael Jackson's sexiness.
Frequently caused by the You Are Not Alone music video, where all he's wearing is a sheet.
Michael: Hehehe... *grabs crotch and grins*
Girl: Ooooh.. MIKEGASM!

here is the link. Lovely isn't it...? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mikegasm

I love DF.

umm if this is not aloud please let me know.

:giggle: :blush:

OMG!!!!! :giggle:

Does Michael know that? If he knew, he was like this:

atgaaa10.jpg
:blush:

hahaha its hilarious that MIKEgasm is on Urban Dictionary! :lmao:

ooo i love experiencing MIKEgasm's... had one 2nyt! hehehehe

lmao!! thats awesome!! michael would blush like crazy if he knew about this! personaly i think he would love it. mikegasms are the best!!

Yup, that sounds about right, speaking from (constant) personal experience. ;)
Mikegasms are the most magical experiences ever. (Aside: While typing this reply, I discovered that my iPod memorized the word "Mikegasm" in the "autocorrect" lol. I reckon I use it too regularly! xD

ok, lol, here's another one:

1. Leothong 48 up, 1 down
buy leothong mugs, tshirts and magnets
The leothong is most ingenious piece of sartorial engineering ever thought up. Masculine, yet intriguing, it is most likely made from spun gold, thus it's luminous shimmer. So outstanding., so extraordinary it is, that it was made for the only person to have been able to pull off such a dynamic and wondrous outfit- the legend Michael Jackson for his Dangerous World Tour. Like him, the leothong speaks to the masses, yet is beguiling enough to be enjoyed by the intelligentsia. It’s elegantly simple,-yet exquisitely complex, brilliantly incandescent, yet breathtakingly modest (a pair of pants are worn underneath it, thus completing the outfit) It’s the epitome of sartorial ingenuity, it's sex expressed as clothing, it's the outfit of angels, the fashion of kings. It’s simply incredible.
I think the leothong is Michael Jackson's best outfit.

I agree!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=leothong

The leothong is most ingenious piece of sartorial engineering ever thought up. Masculine, yet intriguing, it is most likely made from spun gold, thus it's luminous shimmer. So outstanding., so extraordinary it is, that it was made for the only person to have been able to pull off such a dynamic and wondrous outfit- the legend Michael Jackson for his Dangerous World Tour. Like him, the leothong speaks to the masses, yet is beguiling enough to be enjoyed by the intelligentsia. It’s elegantly simple,-yet exquisitely complex, brilliantly incandescent, yet breathtakingly modest (a pair of pants are worn underneath it, thus completing the outfit) It’s the epitome of sartorial ingenuity, it's sex expressed as clothing, it's the outfit of angels, the fashion of kings. It’s simply incredible.

I agree!

HE2681G.jpg

:hysterical::hysterical:

Whoever wrote that, rocks! :punk:

"the incandescent glow, emitted by the King and thus enjoyed vicariously by his court..."

I just totally L.O.V.E. what it says. And yes I definitely had have hundreds if not thousands of those over the years. Which explains the countless XXX rated dreams I had of Michael over the years. And I just totally L.O.V.E. what it saids for the other ones. Especially the Gold Pants one which is why I am a true gold pants girl. Have been ever since the day I first lay my eyes on them when I was 16 years old. I remember how badly I was freaking out when I saw them. And I seriously thought I was going to have a heart attack or something. And just wishing so very badly back then that I was those gold pants of his. Especially when I saw how tight those pants were on Michael. It is no wonder why the HIStory Era still remains my number 1 favorite MJ era. I am so glad I was old enough to remember that era fully.

I agree!

Wow, whoever wrote that is amazing with words!

I totally get the definitions of "Mikegasm" and "gold pants.":yes: Props to whoever wrote them:clapping:

I've never experienced a mikegasm, I've experienced MULTIPLE mikegasms :shifty:

I totally :lmao:ed after reading it's in the Urban Dictionary :lol: Awesome!

nice thread..:blush:....I wonder if Michael ever knew he had his own definition...:blush:....Yeah he knew..:D Every letter of that word..describes Michael :blush:....and the gold pants.....ok I can feel myself turning red just thinking about them..:blush:

Back