R.Kelly's tribute to MJ

That is such a touching tribute song. It made me cry especially at the end. But seeing that video of Michael dancing to that R Kelly song Ignition. Has always been one of my absolute favorite home movies of Michael's.

Oh I think out of all the tributes..... this one just takes the cake. The song he wrote is so beautiful. Especially the end when he says "Daddy is still here" and they show Paris looking up toward the heavens as Michael is there with his wings.

OH GOD.... *tears*

I hope R. Kelly releases that song. I'll be the first to buy it.

I saw this a few weeks ago at R's show in Jersey. It was truly a touching moment in the show and you could tell it came from the heart.

"I'm still here."
But when I look at that, I cant help but feel a renewal of the lonliness
and sadness that craddled me for days after Michael's passing.
It still does. I still find it hard to use the other word in reference to MJ,
of one of the greatest losses in my life.

I miss you Michael. :(

....Ignition!!! LoL.

I loved the tribute song, the lyrics..., but the ending wow....I think that was the best tribute i've seen yet! He really thought this out well.

I like how he said in the beginning: Michael Jackson being gone is like ''our musical breath being taken away.''

do u think r Kelly wil release the song ?? maybe mp3 or somethin :)??

That was very comforting to watch. It lifted me up a little knowing so many people were impacted by MJ's passing and seeing the happy pictures of him on the screen.

I saw this a few weeks ago at R's show in Jersey.
It was truly a touching moment in the show and you could tell it came from the heart.

I was just thinking how I'd love to see him perform this song live.
Kelz can be very sentimental, and gentle. This tribute to MJ
shows that.

I've searched but I cant find the lyrics. Too soon maybe?

One of the best song writers/producers of all time. Say what you will about R. Kelly but the man is just great and he knows how to make a hit.

Here is a vid of him singing part of "You Are Not Alone" as well as "I Believe I Can Fly" back in July as a tribute.

[youtube][/youtube]

Thank you Scorpio.
This one brought me as close to tears as Kelz own tribute song.
I know that its not about R.Kelly's performance of YANA,
but dammit, cant nobody sing that song like MJ! :lol:

This breaks my heart. So brilliant of Rob!!
Notice how he sang it how MJ would've almost like a nursery rhyme
I hope the kids listen to this and find comfort

Back