R.I.P Freddie Mercury the greatest rock frontman of all time 19 years gone today

kingofpopfan

Proud Member
Today marks a sad day in the music industry and for Queen fans all across the globe as we mourn the anniversary of one of Rock's Greatest stars Mr Freddie Mercury (Farokh Bulsara)

1946-1991

No One but you Only the Good Die Young. . . . . . but The Show Must Go On!

freddie-mercury.jpg

God bless you Freddie we will never forget you and may your legend continue to live on!

I really miss you. Love your music and talent. :heart:

Freddie was one of the greatest lead singers & song writers of our time. In my personal opinion, he is the King Of Rock & Roll. No disrespect intended towards Elvis, he was great, but he didn't write his own classics like Freddie did. This is why Freddie to me is the King.

19 years gone....but never forgotten. Rest in peace Freddie. Someday we will all be with you, and Michael in Heaven. :)

I was only 2 years old when Freddie died in 1991 and I've never been influenced by someone the way I have been with Freddie. The Ultimate Showman he knew how to get a crowd going whether it be small theatres or giant stadiums he always gave 110% when performing even when his voice wasn't up for singing he still went and sang live for 2 hours! not to mention his incredible Piano playing songs like Seven Seas Of Rhye e.t.c. are not easy!.

R.I.P. Freddie even 19 years gone you are still sorely missed

I was only 2 years old when Freddie died in 1991 and I've never been influenced by someone the way I have been with Freddie. The Ultimate Showman he knew how to get a crowd going whether it be small theatres or giant stadiums he always gave 110% when performing even when his voice wasn't up for singing he still went and sang live for 2 hours! not to mention his incredible Piano playing songs like Seven Seas Of Rhye e.t.c. are not easy!.

R.I.P. Freddie even 19 years gone you are still sorely missed

That is so true.....especially that last album "Innuendo". As sick as Freddie was, on his pain medication and booze...he still sounded great!

That is so true.....especially that last album "Innuendo". As sick as Freddie was, on his pain medication and booze...he still sounded great!

Innuendo is a great album and even though Freddie was dying during the recordings he still sounded better than most people in the charts today.

During the Innuendo sessions Freddie was so weak and frail he had to be brought into the recording studio in a wheel chair he could barely walk.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sw_TKe1gOj8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sw_TKe1gOj8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I just can't imagine the pain and suffering Freddie was going through when he was dying. With regards to Michael, he more than likely went in his sleep so he wasn't in pain.

But my God, to live with the everyday pain that Freddie had to deal with, and be stalked on top of that by the press....it breaks my heart. :(

I just can't imagine the pain and suffering Freddie was going through when he was dying. With regards to Michael, he more than likely went in his sleep so he wasn't in pain.

But my God, to live with the everyday pain that Freddie had to deal with, and be stalked on top of that by the press....it breaks my heart. :(

It makes me really angry how the media treated Freddie in his last days they have no respect for anyone even those who are dying

Today marks a sad day in the music industry and for Queen fans all across the globe as we mourn the anniversary of one of Rock's Greatest stars Mr Freddie Mercury (Farokh Bulsara)

1946-1991

No One but you Only the Good Die Young. . . . . . but The Show Must Go On!

freddie-mercury.jpg

God bless you Freddie we will never forget you and may your legend continue to live on!

Thank you for creating this thread. I was readin' about it Wednesday morning on the screens at the subway station.

What a loss it was/is to the music world. :(
The great music still lives on though as it should.

Such a deep loss, it still hurts very much thinking about it.

Freddie was one of the greatest lead singers & song writers of our time. In my personal opinion, he is the King Of Rock & Roll. No disrespect intended towards Elvis, he was great, but he didn't write his own classics like Freddie did. This is why Freddie to me is the King.

19 years gone....but never forgotten. Rest in peace Freddie. :)

I couldn't agree with you more.

Some members of the media can truly be spineless, cold blooded, callous creatures. Lord have mercy on their souls, only He can grant them the mercy they haven't shown their many victims like Freddie, Princess Diana and of course Michael.

one of my favorite Queen performances ever

Had to borrow this vid PCR posted in another thread here in this section

There IS a lotttt more to life than......this

Back