Quick question about what was included in the physical album!

ForeverKOP

Proud Member
Alright, so I bought a couple copies of the album today and on the way home from Best Buy, I couldn't wait so I cracked the seal and opened the CD. What I forgot to do was close the window...so when I opened it, something flew out from the album case and went outside of the car :doh:. I'm just wondering what it was that flew out...could somebody tell me ALL of the little things/components that came inside of the album? What did it consist of? If anyone has pictures of the "unboxing", that'd be great too. It's just bugging me because I feel like I'm missing something now :(

There's one of those annoying little leaflets in there. Apart from that, there is just the CD and booklet. In the UK anyway.

It's probably just a small advertisement for the Immortal World Tour or could be an ad for somethin' else... when I opened up my second copy of the album, it had a little advertisement in there and nothing else but just the CD and booklet. I don't think all the albums has that, cause my 1st copy didn't have it. But no biggie, it's a piece of paper.

Photoon2010-12-14at1419.jpg

Photoon2010-12-14at1420.jpg

Yeah, it was like a little red card and it just flew with the wind.
So basically there were 3 things inside - the little Immortal Tour advertisement card, the CD, the booklet...is that it?

What color is the booklet?

Yeah, it was like a little red card and it just flew with the wind.
So basically there were 3 things inside - the little Immortal Tour advertisement card, the CD, the booklet...is that it?

What color is the booklet?
Well the booklet has the Michael album cover on the front and the lyrics inside. There's only one in the CD case.

Well the booklet has the Michael album cover on the front and the lyrics inside. There's only one in the CD case.

The booklet doubles as the cover as well? Kinda cheap..?
Anybody have any pictures of the booklet? (Mom's borrowing the album right now so I don't have it with me at the moment)

The cover of the album, IS the front of the booklet.
Uhm... example, if you have the Thriller 25 CD... yeah, It's like that.
I don't think you lost anything important so don't worry.

yeah...probably for the Cirque de Soleil tour...I had two little sheets in my cd

Back