Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Chosen_One

Proud Member
Are people saying that for some songs they cut it out and dubbed him with lyrics from years ago. If so this movie sucks a**. should be called this is S**t.

Without getting too in depth, I don't think the stuff that seemed live will be 100% live, so yeah I think some tricks have been employed. However, the movie was amazing, it didn't suck ass. Nor should it be called This Is Shit.

Sounds from this like you haven't seen the movie, btw. Which makes it all the more perplexing why you would pass judgement.

Without getting too in depth, I don't think the stuff that seemed live will be 100% live, so yeah I think some tricks have been employed. However, the movie was amazing, it didn't suck ass. Nor should it be called This Is Shit.

Sounds from this like you haven't seen the movie, btw. Which makes it all the more perplexing why you would pass judgement.

I don't believe this at all. He was singing live for nearly every song, this is rubbish saying the vocals were from years ago, people have to much time on their hands if this is what they are coming up with.

Do you have a problem with watching Michael at his best? why are you insisting on those stupid words. I think you are a hater..

Do you have a problem with watching Michael at his best? why are you insisting on those stupid words. I think you are a hater..

Im just saying what people on ehre are saying i was amazed we n icame out of the theatre then i came on here to find people typing that. Took the shine off it big time. Thats the problem with freedom of speech people abuse it. If i was incharge it wouldnt be a free country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back