Question on Break Of Dawn/New Member

gonzaloviola

Proud Member
Merlo, a city not far from Buenos Aires, capital C
HIIIII!!!!
My name's Gonzalo and this is the first time ever I visit this forum even though I've been vsiting this website for many years. I am not still familiar on how to use it and I'm not sure wether I can do this on this part of the forum.

1 - I am new and I wanna meet fans from all over the world, so just send me en email to gonzaloviola@hotmail.com or write me a message here.

2 - I've had this doubt for ages... why does the song Break Of Dawn appears on the Number Ones compilation if it was not even in the charts? Or was it? If you know, just tell me.
Thank you!
Regards,
Gonzalo.

Welcome to the forum,Gonzalo.

1.I'd love to know you better,so please PM me.If you wanna know how to PM,please ask a moderator.
2.I have absolutly no idea how Break of Dawn ended up on #1's.Maybe that was Michael's favorite song and he wanted that song on there.

lol PM is how to easily communicate with the other members of the board. We actually have visitor messages as well for that purpose.

If you want to learn about another member then simply click on their name and it takes you to their profile. You can send them a visitor message right on their profile or you can send a private message (PM). There are specifics on how to do each in the ask us section :yes:

awwwwwwww welcome! u visited 4 years and finally joined aye? bout time hahaha lol. and i think michael wanted it on there cuz its a great songs and cud possibly boosts invincible's sales. if i remember i think theres a thread about it n mjs groove theory

Hi Gonzalo, welcome to the board.

I moved your thread from the main forum to 'MJ Groove Theory' where all discussion regarding MJ's music is.
Thanks.

Break Of Dawn was chosen by Sony, I think. So it's their fault that it ended up on Number Ones, despite not being a number one.

Well even if it wasn't a hit on the charts, it is most certainly a FANTASTIC song, one of my faves! Maybe it was a number one among Sony charts??? lol I don't know how that all works.

Back