Question: Michael's Memorial

BillieJean84

Proud Member
If anyone remembers or anything, can someone please tell me if that was a hymn.- The very beginning I think the very first song played. If you need me to go back to my TIVO & replay it and post what it sounds like, I will.

Its a beautiful song. I think its either when they bring the casket out or before. I'll go back and check later.

do you mean the one with 'no more crying now, we are going to see the king..' ?
oh that was so beautiful, and appropriate... really made me cry.

If anyone remembers or anything, can someone please tell me if that was a hymn.- The very beginning I think the very first song played. If you need me to go back to my TIVO & replay it and post what it sounds like, I will.

Its a beautiful song. I think its either when they bring the casket out or before. I'll go back and check later.

I think it was call "Going to See the King" or something like that.

i think it's a hymn.. i've been googling it and i think it's called 'soon and very soon'. please someone correct me if i am wrong.

Its called Soon and Very Soon and its a gospel hymn. There are plenty of versions on YT sung by gospel choirs, and the version played at the memorial.

& also - forgive me again- I'm curious: why was the family late for the burial? They had guests waiting there for at least 1 hour maybe 2 hours before they showed up..?

again- I'm just curious

& also - forgive me again- I'm curious: why was the family late for the burial? They had guests waiting there for at least 1 hour maybe 2 hours before they showed up..?

again- I'm just curious

Don't know. They were late but that's the family's business in the end of the day, not ours. We don't need to know the reason why they were late!

Don't know. They were late but that's the family's business in the end of the day, not ours. We don't need to know the reason why they were late!

yes your right. They were prob just mourning still. Thank you.

I have the song on my iTunes by The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir and it's called Soon and Very Soon.

Back