Question: Can you visit Neverland?

rbn

Proud Member
I'm going thursday to L.A. And i was wondering if you could see anything of neverland when you are in front of those gates?? And does someone maybe have the adress of Neverland??

thanks in advance

PS: don't know this is the right section.

no u cant see anything.its just the gates im afraid and the hills. if u didnt know it was there u wouldnt have a clue.cant remember the exact address (number) off the top of my head sorry. google will prob have it

no u cant see anything.its just the gates im afraid and the hills. if u didnt know it was there u wouldnt have a clue.cant remember the exact address (number) off the top of my head sorry. google will prob have it

Would you visit Neverland?? If you were there? I mean just the front gates??

yes i would no doubt.although u might not beable to see anything i guess its about being there. knowing it was mjs place. being in the same place as him. looking around and knowing what u can see is what he saw. makes u feel close to him imo.u cant go all that way and not go there imo

do u drive though or are going with someone who does cause from what ppl say its hard to get to if u dont drive.

I'm going thursday to L.A. And i was wondering if you could see anything of neverland when you are in front of those gates?? And does someone maybe have the adress of Neverland??

thanks in advance

PS: don't know this is the right section.

Hi, here's stuff for the GPS:
5225 Figueroa Mountain Rd; Los Olivos, CA 93441

Would you visit Neverland?? If you were there? I mean just the front gates??

If I came from that far- yes, I would. You're not going to see a whole lot of Neverland itself- but location and surroundings have something to them.
If you're sort of walking the path of MJ- I would take the time to go there, yes.
I know quite a few folks who like going there for the sunsets and the 2 hours before the sun sets. You can most definitely feel why Michael loved that place so much.

And honestly, after standing in front of Carolwood Drive- Neverland seems very beautiful and calming. Even when Michael was still alive I felt 'it' just driving by the nearest highway, something in the air.

I would combine that with a nice dinner or wine tasting in wine county, you know. Make the trip, soak up the air and then have some local wine.

I would find myself a tree to hug there, plunking myself down with the wind in my face and leave with 4 songs, 10 poems and half a novel written, just being there. :D

I cannot wait till I am older to go to Neverland, just to walk to the gates as it is something to do with Michael, and seeing the best times he had there.

Don't some fans go and sit on a hill that overlooks Neverland sometimes? Or am I thinking of Forest Lawn? If it was possible to see Neverland from a hill I would go and do that but I still think seeing the gates...being able to touch them....would be worth it.

I think I'm the only fan who has no desire to visit Neverland. :(

:better:

It's always been one of my dreams to visit Neverland...I hope one day I can go..The magic will always be there to me..

Last edited:
:better:

It's always been one of my dreams to visit Neverland...I hope one day I can go..The magic will always be there to me..

Me too, its across the world, but i hope one day to see it, amagine i would cry there alot..

I went to Neverland. it's an amazing land but too bad the original gates are gone and you don't see very much of it. I'll post the pictures later this week. It's great to be there because you know MJ was there lol !

I really wanted to go there. When they open Neverland again, my dead dream of visiting there came back.

When I was in Las Vegas I went to hard rock cafe and there were a lot of stuff of mj really worn by him like his glove ! I'll post all pictures soon !!

Me too! I will go someday. Even just to sit at the gate. I'd like to visit the theatre where they filmed Thriller, also the Pantages where YANA was shot. It will be a whole Michael Jackson vacation!

Back