Question about This Is It and award season

ForeverTheKing

Proud Member
I know they were saying that TII couldn't be nominated bcuz it didn't make the deadline or whatever...but the movie NINE isn't even out yet and it got 10 nominations at the golden globes? Can someone explain?

I know they were saying that TII couldn't be nominated bcuz it didn't make the deadline or whatever...but the movie NINE isn't even out yet and it got 10 nominations at the golden globes? Can someone explain?

It was specifically the Documentary Category for the Academy Awards where TII missed the deadline, it can still be nominated for the others. There's different rules for different awards and even different categories.

It was specifically the Documentary Category for the Academy Awards where TII missed the deadline, it can still be nominated for the others. There's different rules for different awards and even different categories.

okay what about the golden globes? i know it got a nomination but i dont get how nine can get 10 and its not out yet lol...i never understood these movie award shows anyway lol

okay what about the golden globes? i know it got a nomination but i dont get how nine can get 10 and its not out yet lol...i never understood these movie award shows anyway lol

I don't know about Golden Globes, their website is not very informative. A couple of articles I read suggested they are not even that credible so take it all with a grain of salt.

Back