Question about the thriller spider?

joe911

Proud Member
Does anybody know how michael was going to get from the stage into the spider? There is about 5 seconds from the last line of the verse till the spider with him inside comes out,humanly impossible?

the spider is how he comes onto the stage at the start, i got confused aswell but when he climbs out of the spider its starts with thriller

hope this helps

the spider is how he comes onto the stage at the start, i got confused aswell but when he climbs out of the spider its starts with thriller

hope this helps

Thanks the the reply,i think i sort of get it?:

They would have the new thriller vid on the screen,then the spider,then the song,then the dance,then ghosts/threatened.

There was a little part of the stage that was a platform. That platform rose from beneath the stage, you see this during the jackson 5 medley in the movie when MJ & the dancers rise to the stage in those platforms that then become part of the stage. During Thriller when the spider crawls to the stage it stands above that platform, it goes down. Mike is getting on top of that platform beneath the stage & when the spider opens the platform rises & it looks like MJ rose from inside the spider, if you watch it closely you'll see. This platform was very much like the one in the HIStory Tour & you can see it when Michael rises to the stage in it shooting the curtains before Smooth Criminal, before Billie Jean when he puts on the clothes the the platform takes the briefcase beneath the stage & during Thriller when Mike changes places with the wolf masked dancer to get ready for Beat It. I hope this helps

I don't think he would be singing Thriller until the end of the dance. I think they would probably just play the song until he comes out to the stage.

Back