Question about The Bad Tour Rehearsal

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
[youtube]AOlGhsdpOBg[/youtube]

Does anyone know how much is availble from these Rehearsals? Its probably from the same source (Not lounis) who have, Rome, Tokyo etc but those are only about 1 Hour..

So does anyone know if the source has access to the full rehearsal?

Who knows. And correction Rome has about an hour of the concert and Tokyo has half an hour.

[youtube]AOlGhsdpOBg[/youtube]

Does anyone know how much is availble from these Rehearsals? Its probably from the same source (Not lounis) who have, Rome, Tokyo etc but those are only about 1 Hour..

So does anyone know if the source has access to the full rehearsal?

Yes, you are correct.
I think the tape of this rehearsal is 1 hour in duration. Just like Dangerous tour '93 rehearsal tape. But they will never leak.

Never say never.. for the love of Money ..

It's not about money. If it was then this was circling around long before. I doubt the source of Lounis will trade or sell anything MJ anymore because he was pissed when he found out Lounis leaked some of the stuff. Since then it's safe to say he's unavailable. This source isn't even MJ fan. And I doubt he cares about money that much. Back then he traded for some old stuff like the Beatles, Rolling Stones etc. Anyway it's certain there will leak no more of this footage.

Last edited:
Oh, i thought that they were in possesion of the whole rehearsal..

How cool would it not be to see the Bad Tour Rehearsals in Pensacola :D

Man In The Mirror

Last edited:
Back