question about symbols on cinema website

• Thread starter elusive moonwalker
  • Start date

elusive moonwalker

Guests
does anyone know what these symbols mean next to the film. ive just been looking on my local site to see when the film is running to and my locals last viewing is this thursday while others are going for another week. but aswell as it just listing mj TII it gave the film title with the below letters next to it aswell. what do these mean.

EVO
GC
o18s
ST

GC - Gold Class. 18 year olds and over only. Luxury seating. Bar.
ST - Subtitled (I think)
o18s - Over 18's only. (I think)
EVO - (Evolution) Screen with beanbags, premium seats, sofas etc (I think)

cheers for that. question is though why are they showing it in hull till the 19th but last showing is this thursday in leeds. hull??????? uk ppl will get me.

Last showing in my cinema is on Thursday too. I guess each cinema chooses the date to stop depending on demand.

yeah i gues. so. well york vue is showing it until the 19th so i might take a trip there next week as its only 30 mins or so drive. will go to my local this wed so see it again b4 it closes there

panic over my local has updated upto the 19th now.off to see it again today

cheers for that. question is though why are they showing it in hull till the 19th but last showing is this thursday in leeds. hull??????? uk ppl will get me.

Each cinema has a different date on when they will stop showing the film. My local cinema's last showing is the 19th.

yeah everyone seems to be showing the 19th at the min but they only update once a week or something. last night at my local they were still showing tomorrow as the last screening for the film but thats now been updated till the 19th. hopefully next week it will get updated again as its out until around the 26th in the usa and in some euro countries its going on until the begining of december. so i guess we wont know till kinda last minute whether its getting more showings

Mondays are when cinemas and film distributors book in films for the next week. Its all done week by week. As far as I know TII is holding until 26th Nov in the UK, this might not be in all cinemas though depending on how it played at individual sites.

Back