question about paypal account?

man.in.the.mirror

Proud Member
hi there everyone i have a paypal account and have purchaced things without any problems ,i have recently listed an item on ebay this morning,i have never sold anything on ebay before,
when i tried to log in to my ebay account,it said there has been a problem found with your account details,go through to the paypal resolutions centre.
it then said you have limited access to your paypal account,to correct this problem you need to send us the following.

photo id
proof of address ..ect...

is this the normal procedure if you are selling something?

sorry for the double post,
i have sent the documentation that paypal needed to verify my paypal account,but received a email this morning to say that my paypal account is still limited,because you can,t sell items you don,t actually have in hand.
ragarding 3 tickets i have for sale on ebay,i have stated everything in my listing like the tickets will be sent to me 7_10 days from ticketmaster,i,ve also stated that it will be u.k post only by royal mail specail delivary,i,ve also stated in my listing i will provide ticketmaster confirmation ,my email address and telephone number to the buyer,
what really upsets me is that i bought some tickets the other day from ebay i paid £299 and paypal has took the payment,
why am i having this problem in regards to selling mine,does it mean if someone buys them i won,t be able to receive payment,if my paypal account is limited,
my listing is still showing up on ebay.

Back