Question about MJ biography books?

Music Monk

Proud Member
There's a lot of biographical books about MJ that have come out, but some of them are just tabloid junk and I want to avoid those. Which biography books do you recommend that cover all of MJ's life? TIA

I would recommend "The Magic, The Madness, The whole story" I think even MJ himself approves this book;)
You should also take a look at Moonwalk because this is written by himself even if it just goes up to the Bad era

Last edited:
I would recommend "The Magich, The Madness, The whole story" I think even MJ himself approves this book;)
You should also take a look at Moonwalk because this is written by himself even if it just goes up to the Bad era

If you're gonna do that I would only bother looking up the first couple of editions and taking it with a huge grain of salt lol. Saying that though, it is a good read if you don't take it too seriously. It's a good documentation of his life to that point. The updated versions, I definitely would not bother with.

I would recommend "The Magich, The Madness, The whole story
they said they werent intresed in reading tabloid books

there arent really any books that cover his entire life. and most other bios are full of s*** like chris anderson etc i guess read moonwalk but most other books which are good like for the record are more like books stating his sales figures,chart positions etc. maybe looks at katherines book and others on sites like jetzi

I have The Magic,...etc. but I haven't read it yet it was just recommended to me
and for sure it's your duty as a MJ fan to buy Moonwalk;)

Back