question about lavelle smith

nakkiel

Proud Member
i wonder how come lavelle smith wasn't involved as a choreographer in this is it..he worked with michael for many years, so how come he didn't work in this is it?? anyone knows??

i head somewhere on this board that he was suing michaels estate.i think it was in the move like michael thread,a tv series that aired here in the u.k lavelle was one of the choragrapher

I read an interview posted somewhere on the site. Lavelle had spoken with Michael about the possible upcoming tour. Nothing had been finalized yet in 2008. Lavelle had another project he was involved in and had to drop out. As far as suing Michael's estate, this is the first I'm hearing about this. Isn't he working with Jermaine on that Move Like Michael Jackson special in the UK?

i head somewhere on this board that he was suing michaels estate.i think it was in the move like michael thread,a tv series that aired here in the u.k lavelle was one of the choragrapher

I'm not too sure if there's any truth in that, that's the only time I ever heard of it, I searched all over for it and found nothing. News like that is usually posted straight on here so I'm not sure... :unsure:

Isn't he working with Jermaine on that Move Like Michael Jackson special in the UK?

Yeah, he was but it's finished now. I imagine he'll be working with the dancers for the tribute though ;)

Apparently there was a creditor's claim. I don't know if it was posted here, but it was on TMZ:

Jackson Sued by Disgruntled Choreographer
Posted Oct 26th 2009 3:56PM by TMZ Staff

An ex-choreographer who allegedly worked for Michael Jackson is the latest person to file a creditor's claim against Jackson's estate.

LaVelle Smith Jr. filed a suit today claiming he worked for Jackson for several different stretches in 2008 and 2009. Smith says Jackson only paid him part of what he was supposed to get and he is owed $144,500.

thanks for your replies, i like lavelle smith, he seems like a nice person. i've read also that on tmz but i don't know if its true.

Lavelle was doing Thriller Live which is probably why he didn't do TII. He seems to do a lot of work in the UK now.

Back