Question about his religion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudolf

Proud Member
When I read Chas Newkey-Burden's book ''Michael Jackson: Legend 1958 - 2009'' I saw rumours that says that Michael turned to islam like his brother Jermaine. Although that is only a rumour.
But Michael many times quoted the Bible and Jesus and I read that one of his bodyguards said that Michael read the Bible daily.
So, was Michael christian or muslim?

Not sure... I've been wondering what religion he was after he left the Jehova's Witnesses...

I saw rumours that says that Michael turned to islam like his brother Jermaine. Although that is only a rumour.

Like you said 'rumours'..
He wasnt a muslim, this was denied many times and the kids were christened in 2003 according to reports and people who attended.

He also said in the Ebony interview in '07, He said when I write a song "I get on my knees and say thank you, thank you Jehovah."

Funny fact, He said "God bless you" maye time to people in Michael Jackson's This Is It.
If he was muslim, he woudn't said God.

Last edited:
I am going to close this thread since there is such a thread already in existence discussing his religion. Please continue discussing there.

Link is given a few posts up by Lucilla (thanks).

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back