Question about Fall Again

emmy18

Proud Member
i was watching this J-Lo thing on t.v and a snippet of Maid in Manhattan came on and i heard fall again in the background but it was definitely not Michael so my question is did someone do a remake of it or did Michael remake it?

Fall again was originally written for Michael's Invicible but it didn't make it on the tracklist.
Then, in 2002 it was released as a soundtrack of the film you mentioned, performed by Glenn Lewis.
Michael's version that was later released is a demo, not finished.

Fall again was originally written for Michael's Invicible but it didn't make it on the tracklist.
Then, in 2002 it was released as a soundtrack of the film you mentioned, performed by Glenn Lewis.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Wow...how I have not heard this song? And why was it not on Invincible?! Replace Privacy with it or something...seriously.

Last edited:
It's funny how even a half-hearted demo from MJ sounds better than the polished finished product by another artist.

o ok cool thnx
that sucks though i love fall again its fantastic even as a demo i wish he put it on the invincible album!
thnx for the info

i was watching this J-Lo thing on t.v and a snippet of Maid in Manhattan came on and i heard fall again in the background but it was definitely not Michael so my question is did someone do a remake of it or did Michael remake it?
I've seen that movie twice (don't ask why) I think and never heard Fall Again on it :doh:

Fall Againg should've definitely been on Invincible, it's an incredible song. Even if we've only heard the demo. I think it's the most played MJ song on my ipod. I love it.

Hey guys, I don't think this deserves a new thread so I'll post it here.

At 1:30 the way he sings "like we did" EXACTLY like how MJ did in a song...but I can't think of what it is. Anyone know?

Thanks for your answer :)

At 1:30 the way he sings "like we did" EXACTLY like how MJ did in a song...but I can't think of what it is. Anyone know?

I listened that part of Glenn's version and Michael's version over and over again and it really sounds very much the same. Could it be the one and the same? I mean it's sung by Glenn/Michael and it's used on both versions. Could it be possible?

Yeah the background vocals really sound the same. :scratch:

Michael's demo sounds so much better than this Glenn's version!

I guess Michael didn't have enough time to make it for the final cut, 'cause Prince was ill and he had to take care of him. Correct me, if I'm wrong, but I guess that's what I've read on "For the Record" while ago.
There is on the net some fan made version of Glenn and Michael together. I have always the feeling, it's Michael's demo was used as a muster for Glenn how it's supposed to sound.
And Michael's demo it's just great. It's just some magic or I don't know what: when he opens his mouth, there's already music - his demos sound better than final tracks from others... He's just simply Michael Jackson :heart:

FALL AGAIN

Song Michael planned to complete and include on his 2001 album,
INVINCIBLE, but when his son Prince was taken ill he didn’t have time
to finish it and it didn’t make the album.

‘We worked to the point that we were three-fourths of the way
finished,’ confirmed Walter Afanasieff in January 2000, ‘then the
incident happened when his son got very sick. We’re going to have to
reserve a little spot to finish the song.’

Demo version, recorded in 1999, released in November 2004 as one of
the previously unreleased tracks on THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION
box-set.

Recorded by Glenn Lewis – his version featured on the soundtrack
album, MAID IN MANHATTEN, issued in late 2002.

Fake duet version by Michael and Glenn Lewis surfaced on the internet
in 2005.

Source: For The Record

Thanx for the video. I love this filme (because Ralfh Fienes) but I never realize Fall Again in it #shame

Back