Q&A session with Aphrodite Jones

It breaks my heart to think of how much he suffered during those terrible times, and how undeserved it was. Michael was truly such a strong person and I admire him more than anyone will know for living and loving the way he always did. He never became jaded or cold, even though his life was filled with sorrow. His happiness came from within, and it permitted him to shine as no one else has done before or since. There is such beauty in the character of the man, there is such strength, such purity, that I can't help but to cry. Lesser men would have crumbled under it all, and long ago, but Michael--he always remained standing and he always remained loving, humble and caring.

He truly was too good for the rest of us, a unique soul trapped in a world unworthy of it. He was the prince of this world, so kind and noble and sincere, but human hatred always overpowers the beautiful. It's a tragic thing that simply makes me want to scream because it is so unjust.

Anyway, thanks for posting this.

After listening to that just one thought comes to my mind: I'm really thankful someone like Michael Jackson existed. He's an inspiration to millions of people to be morally good, to have compassion, to be a little more sensitive, to be thoughtful. He taught us not to be mean, not to hurt others. Thank you Michael J. Jackson. You are the best and we love you.

It breaks my heart to think of how much he suffered during those terrible times, and how undeserved it was. Michael was truly such a strong person and I admire him more than anyone will know for living and loving the way he always did. He never became jaded or cold, even though his life was filled with sorrow. His happiness came from within, and it permitted him to shine as no one else has done before or since. There is such beauty in the character of the man, there is such strength, such purity, that I can't help but to cry. Lesser men would have crumbled under it all, and long ago, but Michael--he always remained standing and he always remained loving, humble and caring.

He truly was too good for the rest of us, a unique soul trapped in a world unworthy of it. He was the prince of this world, so kind and noble and sincere, but human hatred always overpowers the beautiful. It's a tragic thing that simply makes me want to scream because it is so unjust.

Anyway, thanks for posting this.
Yes........

:cry:

All of you should really try reading the full interview if you can on the link. It's more fantastic. I learned some things I didn't know, or almost forgot about. (There's so much information one must remember when being an MJ fan)

So this was the interview I heard about that was going to be at the fanvention near Gary on his birthday? Is this correct?

Very good interview and blog. The ending is so sad. It's true. The injustice of what was done to him and how it continues today after he's gone is just as, if not more, difficult to deal with than his physical death.

I'm glad I got the Conspiracy book when I did before it went out of print.

I got the book but havent read it in ages.

I read the full story on the blog and it was mostly good but I don't agree when she accused Larry Nimmer of backstabbing and theft when she's saying we have to be united against journalists who accuse Michael of anything and everything they pull out f you know where. Larry put on a comment that said he never stole the footage and he had just as much of a struggle to have his well done but shunned documentary be aired. He faced as many bullshit excuses and greedy networks who aren't interested in the truth. He and Aphrodite have the same intentions to get Michael's innocence out there but we have to be united. It's clear the mainstream is bought and paid for so I guess we will have to use their efforts to spread the word in a grassroots way

I have the image of Shawshank Redemption where Andy escaped from prison by etching away at a cement wall for 20 years. It wasn't in one big swoop and it took him forever but this is how we have to clear Michael. These underground documentaries, books, and articles are bits of the cement wall coming down but we have to keep gnawing at it with a tiny rock hammer until Michael's name is free.

Yeah, that was shocking to here that about Larry Nimmer! o_O Is it true? I don't know! He denies it! All I know is that I'm holding on for dear life to my "MJ Conspiracy" book from AP and my "Untold Story Of Neverland" DVD that I got directly from Nimmer!

Cause it seems like neither one will get the attention they deserve from the media! I am so glad they both released this info including Nimmer however way he got it? lol It is sad that there is a fight in the Fan community but, what's even sadder is that the journalist who have the info that can and will help MJ greatly are at it too... like WTF? O_O and that whole thing with Charles Thomson and fans too!

Oh Michael.....Michael...:( Why must people act this way when it comes to you all the freaking time....SIGH!

So "Conspiracy" is not coming out again? ARGH! I thought it was she said so on her blog! I want to read it but I can't afford to spend hundreds of dollars on it.

Has she ever mentioned how many books she sold of Conspiracy? or if it was a successful book for her as for sales...?

So "Conspiracy" is not coming out again? ARGH! I thought it was she said so on her blog! I want to read it but I can't afford to spend hundreds of dollars on it.

Hundreds of dollars? you mean for the book?

The book can be ordered for lets say 20-25 dollars.
Its worth reading... its like "MJfanship Bible".

Hundreds of dollars? you mean for the book?

The book can be ordered for lets say 20-25 dollars.
Its worth reading... its like "MJfanship Bible".

I was looking for this book a few months ago. The original printing sold out a long time ago, and the only ones I could find were on places like ebay and amazon sellers. They did cost hundreds of dollars.

Just decided to check half.com for this book and OMG it's going for hundreds of dollars...used. I mean, I knew it was out of print but my goodness. I purchased mine shortly after MJ's passing and apparently just in time before it went out of print. I hope it can be reissued in the future. I had been thinking of purchasing a copy for my sister. Everyone needs to read this book.

I see... , its sold-out, which is great, but it should be re-released...

Email address for Aphrodite Jones (write to show your support for her proposed 2-hr Discovery documentary on Michael, and of course for the CONSPIRACY book):

aphrodite.jones@yahoo.com

Wow... I bought the Conspiracy book in 2008 for about £16 and now it's going for hundreds! There's one on Amazon going for over a thousand!

Back