Puzzle Pieces - My Song For Michael

Dunk96

The Queen HBIC
I wrote a song that talks about my love of Michael and guarding his legacy now that he's no longer here to defend himself. This also talks about everyone that has screwed him over in life and death and wondering why he let it happen. Also,I'm not going to apologize for the vulgarity,because this is how I choose to express my emotions.
Verse One:
Nobody understands how much you mean to me. Nobody understands the amount of things you taught me. The only thing people understand is the cruel twisted sh*t that they thought you did. I won’t let them hurt you anymore. You’re at peace, but the fight’s not over.
Chorus:
I want to pick up your puzzle pieces from the ground. Help you start over and conquer the hate. I want to bring you up and let you rise forever more. Pickin' up your puzzle pieces.
Verse Two:
How could you let them talk about you like that? You helped all these people, yet they still f*cked your head. I can’t believe you let it all happen, but I’ll always forgive you. There can’t be any solace in that right, but there’s a way to work past it.
Chorus (repeat):
I want to pick up your puzzle pieces from the ground. Help you start over and conquer the hate. I want to bring you up and let you rise forever more. Pickin' up your puzzle pieces.
Verse Three:
You’re a phoenix that will always rise from the ashes. I care about you enough to let you do so. Don’t listen to the hate and the sh*t they throw your way. I will always love you and don’t you ever forget that.
Chorus (repeat 2x):

Last edited:
Back