Publicist confirms Jackson son duet plans

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
A former publicist for Michael Jackson has confirmed reports that he was planning a duet with his eldest son during his London comeback concerts.

The 'Thriller' star, who passed away last week, had been scheduled to begin a 50-date stint at the capital's O2 arena on July 13.

Speaking to Us Weekly, Stuart Backerman said: "He was planning on doing a short duet with his son Prince.

"He knew his kids would enjoy it. He wanted his kids to see him perform at least once to get the vibe of the Michael Jackson mania."

Jackson had three children, Prince Michael, 12, Paris Katherine, 11, and 7-year-old Blanket. Yesterday, the mother of his two eldest kids confirmed that she will seek custody of them in court.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a163267/publicist-confirms-jackson-son-duet-plans.html

Backerman is utter scum and has not have anything to do with MJ in years

Stuart Backer backstabbed Michael and was not to be trusted. And as far as the source go, they write Debbie wants custody, when it's already well known she has released a statement saying she has made no decision. Exit digital spy....

doh use common sense ppl backerman stopped working for mj in 03. he has no clue what so ever.

I'm sure I've heard from people working on the concerts that Michael was not going to perform with his kids. Anyway Stuart Backerman was no longer in Michae's circle, so how on earth would be know, just sounds like a load of other people who are saying things because they want to get attention on themselves.

There are so many people putting themselves out there in the media to get attention for themselves it is making me sick. Stuart had not worked for Michael, to my knowledge, for quite some time. Even if he said this I dont think he would have any actual knowledge of any of Michael's plans since he stopped working for Michael. These news programs really need to check out the people they are getting information from. They dont care though, it is just getting them ratings. Thats all they care about.

If this is true then it's very, very sad.. :( I wish Michael's kids would have seen their father dancing with thousands of people watching and going insane over him.

Let me refer to the Barbara Walters interview. Nuff said.

Back