** ps3 little big planet michael jackson world**

xscape guy 2003

Guests
HEY,, Dont know how many of you have ps3's? or have this amazing title but i am attempting to create a level which will have a MIchael *sackboy* i have had a go at creating worlds and such and its amazing, you can do so much!

im sure Michael would go *mad* on this, and i have lots of ideas of what to do.

i dont have a clue how long its going to take me but when i have created it i will share it to MJ ps3 owners first and foremost, then into the Little Big Planet Community.

this is an amazing game or i should say experience and i hope to share with you all the *fruits* of my creativity soon. im hoping i can use some Mj music but i suppose that will only be possible if after creating this its approved?

Will keep you informed on my progress and if i have been able to do it.

Terry

*beatlesboy2009*

I have a PS3, but I don't have the specific title, but I have only heard positive stuff about it. Is it that good??

well its one of the best playstation 3 (ps3) titles out there. @OP: would be great if you could upload some youtube videos, to convince people here to buy the game (or a ps3 hehe)

your right it is defo a system seller, and i believe when the price drop takes place it will, anyhow im not doing this for that purpose, im going to try and create Michaels masterpieces in some levels, hopefully using the tools available and using my ps eye to get specific level design ie his hat , shoes, etc!

Big task this but wish me luck, i will of course try and get it on here once i have done some creating, possibly even as i am, kinda like a work in progress report , lol

Terry

Hey do you meen playstation HOME ? I have ps3, would be cool to walk into a place where one can get an mj experience.

No ,

not home but an MJ world , created entirely on LITTLE BIG PLANET! ps3

I am overwhelmed at how many people have said they hope i can do this, and have offered me help, seems there is a lot of mjfans on the Little Big Planet community!! My god this could take oevr my life lol

terry

I don't understand. Is there a game that you are making that will have some "michael world" on it. Do you make games for a living? Or are you just making a bootleg game that will have a michael world on it. If so how will it work on an official ps3 game system. I'm lost.... help ah sista out.

Sounds interesting and my bro has a ps3 so...I'm interested.

I would love to see it :)

add me on the PS3 and we'll have some fun

my ps3 id is Tasenetnofret

Peace

you have to have the game. then you can build your own world and upload it to the servers and let it be downloaded by people from all over the world.

you dont download a game, just the framework that the creator built and go on from there. but undoubtedly you could also do a michael jackson island in HOME, that would be a task for sony to do. would be a great experience

would love to see what you have created !!

ive only been playin levels so far on little big planet but will attempt creating my own levels when i have completed the game

add me and maybe i can help out when i get to grips with it

my I.D. is eightpawns

cheers

gary

btw if anyone is interested in gettin the game, amazon uk is sellin it :)

its down to £15 now

would love to see what you have created !!

ive only been playin levels so far on little big planet but will attempt creating my own levels when i have completed the game

add me and maybe i can help out when i get to grips with it

my I.D. is eightpawns

cheers

gary

Hi Gary i sent you a friend invite,

We'll have a game soon and ill show my MJJ sackboy LOL

Hi Gary i sent you a friend invite,

We'll have a game soon and ill show my MJJ sackboy LOL

just played some of ur levels... i kept gettin killed lol sack boy is slippy on glass specially when jumpin over fire... !!

Hey guys, still,learning this creating thing, will add u soon

Terry

That looks really cool. Too bad I can't afford a PS3 anytime soon...:-((

Back