proud to present the next generation of mj fans

^That's one of my favorites!!! I thought it got deleted... Thank you for posting!!!!

So I had my first day of Student Teaching today. ....nerve-wrecking...

But something that put an unexpected smile on my face were the 5th and 6th graders. They are doing a long-term music playlist project and were given a list of composers/performers to choose from. The first thing that came out of one of the students' mouth was "why isn't Michael Jackson on here?" And then the rest of the class proceeds to back him up with the same question! Every kid in there wanted to pick an MJ song on their playlist! I got so excited about that! I then realized that these kids don't really know the "Michael" painted ugly by the media, the "MJ" on trial, the W*** J*** as other people remember him as. They only know him as this amazing artist that died too soon.

It brightened my day!

OH THAT you are not alone. baby is so cute! what on earth made Michael dissaper! :'(

he truly was a gift to he world becuase not to many artist who can have both the old and young enjoy their entertainment he truly was destined to be the greatest

funny story to tell my two dogs love mj's music and whenever i turn it off they star barking like maniacs they won't even listen to other artists's album that i have only's mj lol

Back