Proof that Michael didn't change that much in recent years [Edit: removed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudolf

Proud Member
*I didn't mean to invade Michael's privacy nor I meant something offensive. I just messed around with Photoshop to show other fans how MJ would have looked*
EDIT: removed material because that would cause misleadings...

Last edited:
Re: Proof that Michael didn't change that much in early years apart from tattooed lip

Tattoo was so unnecessary.
Is tattoo the only thing he did to his lips?

Re: Proof that Michael didn't change that much in early years apart from tattooed lip

True. That long straight hair just makes him look different. If you look closely you can see that he didn't change much.

Re: Proof that Michael didn't change that much in recent years apart from tattooed lip

wow michael with the blue shirt after photoshop looks horrifyed..
dont photoshop michael

Re: Proof that Michael didn't change that much in recent years apart from tattooed lip

good intentions but i think its wrong to photoshop michael, also because people can copy and than they will surve somewhere else as real pictures and than the idea of showing he didnt change, changes in to look he did change.. be carefull with that

I dont mind the comparisons. you did a good job proving your point
but I do think it would be a good idea to label photoshopped pics of MJ like that
becuase they do get passed around and will decieve others into thinking they are real
I respect you :) for thinking about that and removing them. Maybe you could label them
photoshopped right on the face so they cant be used by others to decieve.

Due to the pics being removed THIS THREAD IS CLOSED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back