Prom night dress =)

Dangerous 1991 HIStory

Proud Member
3 weeks from now i'll go on Prom night and i don't know what to wear.
I went shopping today and I found black pants and very dark grey suit. I will probably wear red shirt.
The problem is, that i don't know how good black/dark grey/red combination would work. Should the suit be black, just like trousers or can it be dark grey (it looks almost like it's black, but the difference is still pretty noticeable).

Please answer as soon as possible, because i'm afraid that they will sell those clothes to someone else. Thanks. :)

OH I LOVE PROMS!
I'm a total sucker for promdresses and stuff. But, uhm, yeah I don't think you're really intrested in me showing off my prom dresses lol.

You should wear whatever you feel comfortable in. For me, I would prefer having the trousers and the jacket in the same colour. If you're going to wear a red shirt, I would go for a black suite. But just wear whatever you feel like wearing, it's not like you're making a big fashion fiasco by wearing black pants and a grey jacket! :)
What I noticed around my school last prom, was that a lot of guys were wearing grey suites with purple button down shirts. Looked really nice! :)

I agree with snorlaaax, and since prom is a pretty fancy event, I would say an all black suit with a red shirt. :yes:

yup...I agree with Snorlaxx too...black suit and red shirt....have fun!!!,,:)

Back