Producer could release new Michael Jackson track

Beachlover

Proud Member
http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/music/newsid_10000000/newsid_10005200/10005203.stm VIDEO & ARTICLE

'Incredible feeling'

The songwriter, who has collaborated with Little Boots and Kylie Minogue in the past, revealed he spent a number of sessions writing material with Jackson in Las Vegas during 2008 and 2009.
Michael Jackson Jackson was working on new material with RedOne in Las Vegas

He explained that the recordings were somewhere where "nobody can reach them".

"One song [in particular] he was loving. We were supposed to record it in London whilst he was doing the tour."

He also paid tribute to the star saying: "It was an incredible feeling just to have experienced that. The sweetest person and most respectful person honestly that I've ever met in terms of artist.

"What he meant to you and me and everybody through life. It was just unbelievable, here he is sitting with me and making me feel like I'm so important and so talented."

Last month, Lenny Kravitz was forced to say he hadn't leaked a track that he'd collaborated on with Jackson.

Only one official posthumous single has been released so far by Jackson, This Is It.

I actually hate the idea that they leaking a song every period of time, why can't the just release an album, 10 tracks or something like that every 2 years ? not a song every 3-6 months!

I am all for it, if he can release it without Sony giving him nonsense and problems, go ahead. A new MJ song is always a incredible thing. I mean...just look at the happiness from people when only that snippet of Another day leaked...WOW! Imagine a full new song ;).

As for a new album, i'd expect sony to milk the hell out of it, when it comes to MJ. Surprisingly, that hasn't happened yet. I expect them to put out another greatest hits with only a few unreleased songs, not a complete album of them....if they do...i'd be really surprised.

I actually hate the idea that they leaking a song every period of time, why can't the just release an album, 10 tracks or something like that every 2 years ? not a song every 3-6 months!
Yeah I kind of agree with you but I guess it's pretty unlikely that we'd got an album full of previously unheard tracks.. I'm just happy to hear any new material Michael was working on.

I was majorly excited when I heard MJ and RedOne had worked together, but how can he leak an MJ song if Mike was "supposed to record it in London whilst he was doing the tour"? Will we get an instrumental??!

I was majorly excited when I heard MJ and RedOne had worked together, but how can he leak an MJ song if Mike was "supposed to record it in London whilst he was doing the tour"? Will we get an instrumental??!

there will probably be some demo vocals around or something, i doubt they would just release an instrumental, but id take even that over nothing

i agree,i wonder if michael had a plan for how his music should be handled. he seemed like the type to think these things through.

I am all for it, if he can release it without Sony giving him nonsense and problems, go ahead. A new MJ song is always a incredible thing. I mean...just look at the happiness from people when only that snippet of Another day leaked...WOW! Imagine a full new song ;).

As for a new album, i'd expect sony to milk the hell out of it, when it comes to MJ. Surprisingly, that hasn't happened yet. I expect them to put out another greatest hits with only a few unreleased songs, not a complete album of them....if they do...i'd be really surprised.

Actually, as far as I heard it's already happening in the USA with all different This Is It releases and people being forced to buy all of them to get all the bonuses. :doh:

And a full song would be nice too, not just 60 secs here or there.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/music/newsid_10000000/newsid_10005200/10005203.stm VIDEO & ARTICLE

Last month, Lenny Kravitz was forced to say he hadn't leaked a track that he'd collaborated on with Jackson.

Kravitz was forced?:bugeyed

Sony are testing the waters. They would have been responsible for the Another Day snippet leak.

For legal reasons he had to otherwise he would've had a court case coming his way!

That still seems odd to me. Out of everyone who I could think of who could have leaked that track, the first person I thought of would be Kravitz. Id think of someone who access to MJs vaults, or Sony. So who decided that Kravitz had to say, "it wasnt me" and did Sony say they would sue him if he didnt? I didnt hear about this.

Sony and all these people just playing around.
Do they have doubts about our willingness to buy new material about Michael Jackson?
Now that's even funny.

I hope this sir will really release a whole new song. A WHOLE new song. But I hope he will do it the right way, not a mere lekeage we get stolen after a couple of days.

Last edited:
I believe Sony are also the ones behind all these leaks. Get people talking about them by leaking an MJ song. Always have done and always will.

Back