problems with the investigation

knots

Proud Member
You know on cnn they are saying that the coroner said they took out two bags of drugs and more stuff today. I was thinking if someone came to my house they could take out two bags of drugs too it does not mean Michael was taking all of them at the same time. I think the coroner and the police are mad about the second autopsy and that they are seen as incompetent by the family. Even if Michael was taking pain pills why did the doctor continue to prescribe them. You cannot tell me he did not know what Mike was taking if it was true. He should be arrested for supplying him and possibly injecting him with too much. But I feel the lapd will try and just pin this on Michael and say the doctor is innocent. I do not trust them to fully investigate. I expect the coroner to say that he had a lot of drugs in his system but I do not know if I can trust that analysis. I think that since the family is having their own investigation they obviously do not trust the coroner. I just hope Michael's music will outlive this invetigation and the media.

I don't think they'd be mad about a second autopsy, it happens at times, I think they've seen that plenty of times. I would not go as far as saying the LAPD will just make it look a certain way. I"m sure they will be fair in their investigation.

I am beginning to get suspicious on this. I hope this wasn't a set up. They say that the police found 2 bags full of drugs, but those drugs could have been planted to make it seem like it was an overdose of some sort. I hate that it was said that there were no land line phones in the house. You only have 1 doctor who last was with Michael and he didn't do enough to save him. You have the new photos of Michael looking healthy and everyone who last saw him said that he seemed healthy to them. This is so frustrating...

Back