Problems with speakers

Dangerous 1991 HIStory

Proud Member
I bought new Logitech x-540 today. The problem is, that there is no sound. I checked everything 10 times, and it still doesn't work. My old 2.1 speakers were working fine, so i guess there isn't anything wrong with my computer. Can anyone help?

I guess i will need to call a proffesional unless someone on here can help me...

Thanks in advance. :)

Last edited:
On some Logitech speakers you can plug headphones right into the speakers. Did you try that just to test? I got a bad pair of speakers once where the headphone jack was wired funny and it messed up the speakers but you could still plug headphones into it and hear fine. Depending on the speakers you could plug them into something else for a test.
Do they have a warranty? Keep the reciept? Maybe take them back, tell them what's going on.

Hmm...I would say they're faulty. I'd take them back to the store and exchange or get some different ones.

On some Logitech speakers you can plug headphones right into the speakers. Did you try that just to test? I got a bad pair of speakers once where the headphone jack was wired funny and it messed up the speakers but you could still plug headphones into it and hear fine. Depending on the speakers you could plug them into something else for a test.
Do they have a warranty? Keep the reciept? Maybe take them back, tell them what's going on.

I tried that and it didn't work...

Hmm...I would say they're faulty. I'd take them back to the store and exchange or get some different ones.

Hmm... I guess i will have to do that, but before i return them i will call a professional to check them...

Back