Problem with T25 - BJ CLUB REMIX (this is OK) but no card inserted...

djvernon

Proud Member
Hi people,

I have bought this version of T25 also to complete the collection because of the full lenght version of the BJ remix. The problem is, I thought the MP3 was on de disc and the wallpaper also, but when I read the sticker it says: ''See insert card for details'' . There was NO insert card and when I play the CD in my PC it's only audio-CD.... Anyone can give me some details IF there has to be a card te be inserted in the package and maybe how I can become the MP3???? Thanks

Today I decided once more to put the CD in my PC and I looked at the audiotracks and saw 17 tracks. I thought the standard T25 CD has 17 tracks, but when I looked at the cover it says 16, so the BJ Club Remix is audio on CD. There is just one little problem... I have not got that card which should be inserted......

158859267_o.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Problem with T25 - with bonus track BJ CLUB REMIX

WOW!!!

Man,I don't even know that a version like this exist,well man,had you ever tried 2 explore the CD instead of playing it?

Greetings!!!

Please do not reply with these kind of answers.... There were a lot of topics about this release and the other exclusive releases in the USA for kind of shops. There are 4 different shops with different bonustrack as 17th track, 3 were audio and this one should be MP3.

Please reply ony if you know more about the release and if there has to be a card inserted.

For the other people, please take a look at the other topics about T25 for more info.

Last edited:

Silly for ppl who want help to come across rude!

.... Sorry for the BJ Remix. It is on the CD as audio, but I was thinking it should be MP3, but it's audio, just better. When I looked it has 17 tracks, and I though it has 18 tracks including the bonus remix. It's also because of the text on the sticker ''See Insert card for details''

So the audio of BJ is OK, but still no insert card for the wallpaper... I thought let's try again, and then I saw the tracklist at the cover with 16 tracks . . . and the CD 17 audio tracks. Sorry my fault...:doh:

.... Sorry for the BJ Remix. It is on the CD as audio, but I was thinking it should be MP3, but it's audio, just better. When I looked it has 17 tracks, and I though it has 18 tracks including the bonus remix. It's also because of the text on the sticker ''See Insert card for details''

So the audio of BJ is OK, but still no insert card for the wallpaper... I thought let's try again, and then I saw the tracklist at the cover with 16 tracks . . . and the CD 17 audio tracks. Sorry my fault...:doh:

I also have this (Target) edition of T25, and mine has an insert card showing the URL and the unique code to get the bonus wallpaper. The card was between the booklet. Did you get the copy as new (not second hand)? If you got it as second hand, I'm afraid the insert card is missing.

Back