printing dvd covers (help)

man.in.the.mirror

Proud Member
hi there,i am having trouble printing dvd covers out ,covers that i downloaded to the correct size,what programme do you guys use?.when i try printing my dvd covers out ,they are either to small or to big.any help would be greatly appreciated,thanks in advance,

Last edited:
well a DVD cover is 27,2 cm wide and its height is 18,2 cm (at least i always use this size when i am making DVD covers and they look nice when printe)
maybe you can print them in these fixed size?

Thankyou for your reply,i will take a note of these sizes.also i have recently change my lexmark printer to a epson printer,and i keep getting white lines through the pictures i print,i,ve done nozzel checks ,and re-alighnment on my printer ,and it,s still doing it.if anyone has any ideas or has the same printer.
I should have kept my old one,epson eats the ink in 2 min.
It,s an epson dx6050.

Yeah you should stick to Lexmark, i have a Lexmark and it prints out covers really well... My Mum uses Epson and her printer isn't great for high quality photo prints, she also gets those white lines throughout the print.

yeah,i always thought the epson was supposed to be a better printer,but i never had these problems with my lexmark,the only problem with my lexmark is that the paper feeder wasn,t working properly,but i might change back to it and try and fix it.

Yeah one thing i do find is that Lexmark seems to have the most expensive ink :lol:
It costs like £22 for ink and i only get like 11 Dvd covers out of it.

Do you find that? or is it just mine that seems to eat up the ink lol

Back