Prince questions

Mr. Norway

Proud Member
Hi, I assume that there are some Prince fans here who can answer these questions. I don´t feel for signing up on a Prince forum just to get some questions answered :)

1. I really love the song "Electric intercourse" and I have one live version of it. But is there a studio version around, has it been released, and where is it possible to get it?

2. Since Prince has stopped all downloading and viewing of his stuff on youtube and so on, where do Prince fans get all the unreleased music from? Personally I´m not a Prince fan, but I really enjoy a lot of his music and would like to get some stuff, like Electric Intercourse. But since there´s no download section at his fan page I begin to wonder.

3. I have discovered that I love Prince´s slower, moody songs like; The One, Greatest Romance..., The Question of U, There is lonely, Call my name, Te Amo Corazon, Scandalous, Insatiable and so on. Can you list up a lot of great Prince ballads in this category that I may have missed, that u think I´d like?

4. The song "Computer Blue" is amazing. But the version I have is edited. Is there a longer version of it and where can I get it?

1. A studio version of Electric Intercourse does exist, but it's not released. It was to be on the Purple Rain album, but was replaced by "The Beautiful Ones"

2.Oh, there are soooooooo many ways LOL! Alot of unreleased material is out there and it began back in the late 80s. So far ,there are over 200 unreleased songs circulating(and I have some of them). You can find them on torrent sites like isohunt and p2p site engines like soulseek. The best compilation for Prince's unreleased stuff is "The Work" or "Work It"

3.A complete list of Prince slow jams 1978-1992:
-Crazy You(from For You-1978)
-With You(from Prince-1979)
-So Blue(from Prince-1979)
-When We're Dancing Close and Slow(from Prince-1979)
-Gotta Broken Heart Again(from Dirty Mind-1980)
-Do Me Baby(from Controversy-1981)-THIS SONG IS A MUST HAVE!!!!!
-International Lover(from 1999-1982)
-How Come U Don't Call Me Anymore(the B-Side to the 1999 single)
-The Beautiful Ones(from Purple Rain-1984)
-Condition of The Heart(from Around The World In A Day- 1985)
-Girl(B-side to America single)
-Venus De Milo(from Parade-1986)
-Sometimes It Snows In April(from Parade-1986)
-The Ballad Of Dorothy Parker(from Sign O' The Times-1987)
-Slow Love(from Sign O' The Times-1987)
-If I Was Your Girlfriend(from Sign O' The Times-1987)
-Adore(from Sign O' The Times- 1987)ALSO A MUST HAVE!!!
-Anna Stesia(from Lovessexy-1988)
-When 2 R In Love(from Lovesexy-1988)
-The Arms of Orion(from Batman-1989)
-Scandalous(from Batman-1989)
-The Question of U(from Graffiti Bridge-1990)
-Joy In Repetition(from Graffiti Bridge-1990)
-Still Would Stand All Time(from Graffiti Bridge-1990)
-Diamonds and Pearls(from Diamonds and Pearls-1991)
-Insatiable(from Diamonds and Pearls-1991)
-Love 2 The 9s(from the O(+> album-1992)
-The Morning Papers(from the O(+> album-1992)
-Sweet Baby(from the O(+> album-1992)
-Damn U(from the O(+> album-1992)

4. There's a longer version of Computer Blue. When you find "The Work" compilation, you'll find it :)

If U wanna see Prince videos, go to 'www.dailymotion.com' instead of youtube. They're generally are not removed from there.

Thank U very much, MJ Brainiac. That was a very useful and interesting respond :)

I will try to check up on the places you mentioned but I have never used torrents so I´m not really nto how it works. But I´ll se what I can get out of it. I must say I find it very strange that Electric Intercourse has never been released because no matter how much great music Prince has, I have heard many released songs that are weaker than SI. But that´s just how it it I guess.

BTW, I have tried many times to find Prince videos on dailymotion. There are a few but I have not found a lot. I think they have managed removing most of them.

DO ME BABY!!!!!!! Like ya neeeevver done befoore....OOOOOOOO GIVE IT TO ME!...til i just can't take no moree!!! :lol:

unnn-tilll the end of timeee...I truly adore YOU...
I could buurn up my clothes, smaash up my riiiiddeee...well, maybe not the ride but...

:lol: ^ My fav line in Adore lol

But I got 2 have your face
All up in the place
I'd like 2 think that I'm a man of exquisite taste
A hundred percent Italian silk imported Egyptian lace
But nothin' baby, I said nothin' baby could compare
2 your lovely face :cat:

sorry i had 2 lol

Last edited:
Back